Diamond Plant tour

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I spoke with Greg Sullivan, who has graciously offered to take anyone interested on a plant tour, of Diamond Billiards. If you're interested, there is a signup sheet in the AzB room.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com
 
bump to the front...The tour is scheduled for 2pm on Tuesday. We have 14 already signed up, but as many as want to go, are welcome. We have lined up a shuttle bus to take groups over to the plant. Meet in the AzB room, and we'll leave from there, as a group.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com
 
Have fun... I took a tour last year. Its always fun to see the insides of whats going on. I honestly thought there was more to it than what I saw. I have toured a couple other factories and Diamond being the smallest and simplest of all. I guess there is nothing wrong with simplicity...
 
We have 17 people signed up for the factory tour! Greg was amazed that all those people wanted to see his place! LOL We could not get the shuttle bus, but we have vehicles lined up to send a car caravan over there and back. Anybody is welcome to come. Just show up in the AzB room before 2:00pm tomorrow.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com
 
Back
Top