Diamond pool table cover

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I just got a 7' Diamond table set up for my son in Denver and am looking for a cover that fits the wider rails of a Diamond. I don't want the kind that just drapes over and don't really feel like getting one made for an 8 footer. Has anyone found one that fits just right? Diamond sells one but I'm wondering if there are any made outside of Diamonds site?

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
I have an official Diamond cover on my 9' Diamond. It fits real nice. I had another one that did not fit. Best of all it was "free". Installer slightly screwed something up (fixed it later) and asked what he could do to compensate. We settled on the cover. 👍

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I have an official Diamond cover on my 9' Diamond. It fits real nice. I had another one that did not fit. Best of all it was "free". Installer slightly screwed something up (fixed it later) and asked what he could do to compensate. We settled on the cover. 👍
Thats great, The Diamond covers are nice and free makes it even nicer. I have had a few dud threads and you have saved me from another. :LOL:

Nyquil

Just buy the diamond official cover imho. I know they are expensive and I was personally on the fence about it due to the cost. They are very well made and it's a compression fit. You won't find anything better and it should a really long time.

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member
Get the good one! There are a ton of cheap covers on eBay, but I opted for cover that matches the Gold Crown dimensions and it's of a much nicer material than the cheapies

If I had a Diamond, I'd buy the Diamond cover.

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m not sure if you can find one outside of Diamond. I highly recommend a Diamond cover. They are expensive but worth it in my opinion. I have a 9’ professional and a Diamond cover. It fits perfect and is good quality.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
What are the measurements of the 7? I got a knock off one for my 9, just found one that matched by the inches... thing is, I haven't even unboxed the cover... maybe when I go on vacay later this week I'll try and see if it actually fits ha.

noMoreSchon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I just recently bought this one for my Gold Crown...the fit is awesome. And for $35, you really cant beat it.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
What are the measurements of the 7? I got a knock off one for my 9, just found one that matched by the inches... thing is, I haven't even unboxed the cover... maybe when I go on vacay later this week I'll try and see if it actually fits ha.
I believe 94" x 54"
Have fun on the vacation!