Diamond Pool Tour Finale - Free Live Stream

Well we are kicking off today with Brian Begay and Scott Frost on the winners side. This should be a good battle in the Diamond Pool Tour Finale, $4000 added 10 ball. Tune in at www.ustream.tv/channel/ontherail or www.ontherailtv.com for the FREE live stream. Share the link!

We already know who's going to win the Diamond Tour Finale.
I'm watching it only to watch free pool.
It's too bad it's the same few players winning these tourneys every time.
Would be nice to see some fresh faces winning.

Thanks, Lenny.
 
We already know who's going to win the Diamond Tour Finale.
I'm watching it only to watch free pool.
It's too bad it's the same few players winning these tourneys every time.
Would be nice to see some fresh faces winning.

Thanks, Lenny.

Gus Briseno won. :wink:
 
after Briseno made the amazing cross table 2 rail bank on the 9 ball vs Ellerman a couple days ago, it looked like Briseno was destined to win. Lenny, that was one of the greatest shots I've seen in a long time! Will you please post it?
 
Back
Top