Diamond tables around the Seattle area

Rpm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Going to the West Coast BCA tournament played on 7 foot diamond smart tables soon and I was wondering where I could practice on those tables in the Seattle area. I am familiar with the Golden Fleece, anywhere else?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Going to the West Coast BCA tournament played on 7 foot diamond smart tables soon and I was wondering where I could practice on those tables in the Seattle area. I am familiar with the Golden Fleece, anywhere else?

There's a bar in Kent, on the intersection of 256th' and Kent Kangley(272nd) that has 10 7fts' and 2 9fts'...I can't remember what Mike is calling his place now.

ElLeon

Headshot
Silver Member
There's a bar in Kent, on the intersection of 256th' and Kent Kangley(272nd) that has 10 7fts' and 2 9fts'...I can't remember what Mike is calling his place now.

That is where Carriage Square bar and grill is. They have 9 valley bar boxes, but no Diamond tables. (or have not had Diamonds for the past 2-3 years that APA has held their tournaments there.

Banks

Banned
You may be able to find somewhere with them in The Break or On The Break or whatever it's called now.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
That is where Carriage Square bar and grill is. They have 9 valley bar boxes, but no Diamond tables. (or have not had Diamonds for the past 2-3 years that APA has held their tournaments there.

Wrong intersection, another block east, I know the bar I'm talking about has Diamonds because I installed them with my buddy Gordon. I know Tack, he owns the Carriage Inn Sports Bar & Grill, use to be one of my service accounts when he first opened.

The Clubhouse Sports Bar & Grill

Last edited:

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Golden Fleece Billiards

Address: 13741 Lake City Way NE, Seattle, WA 98125, United States