Diamond Tables in Vancouver?

rmartin

Does anyone know if there are any pool hall/bars with Diamond Tables in Vancouver/Lower Mainland?

Thank you.

seether

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No Idea

Does anyone know if there are any pool hall/bars with Diamond Tables in Vancouver/Lower Mainland?

Thank you.

I never bin to Vancouver and I never played pool there.They could have diamond tables there but the only way to find out is to take a trip there and vissit a pool hall there.I live in Edmonton and never vissited Vancouver,I hope that you find what you are looking fore up there.

Philthepockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
None in Vancouver but there are a couple of 7ft in Bank Shots.
The only place that even has GC' is Guys & Dolls and they are in bad shape, heck you can't even find a table with Simonis around Vancouver. Pool playing wasteland these days.

rmartin

Thank you for the information. I never played on a diamond and I want to see what all the fuss is about so I'll check out Bankshots for sure I haven't been there in over a year.

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
You should start seeing some soon As Glen has been busy in the states and building up a list of guys that can install them also so it will become easier to get them in a timley manor to everyone in Canada.

I know they were trying to get some in Alaska awhile back.

Craig

ghosttown

Registered

Thank you.
hey martin,
there are no 9 foot diamonds in the lower mainland.
In so far as B.C. is concerned, Penticton has the only 2 - 9 footers, and they arent taken care of. e.g. dirty.

If you want to to travel down to the Seattle area you can visit The Golden Fleece. Lots of 9 foot Diamonds there.
In LML there are a few places with 7 foot diamonds. Comox bar and grill at Deman and comox.
Soho Billiards at the end of mainland and drake.
Jazzy cues In north van has the best 7ft diamonds with the tightest pockets and best upkeep.
Bank shots in Surrey has 2 tables too. but other than that all of their tables of are craigslist specials...