Did anybody meet Ron Thomas at SBE?

troyroy78

I can average 2 ball's :)
Silver Member
Did anyone meet Ron Thomas at the SBE?

Been trying to contact him, but havent had much luck through phone or e-mail.



Thanks



Roy
 
Looking for him as well.

I went to the expo specifically looking to buy a Ron Thomas case. Ron's sign, 2 tables and 2 chairs were in the booth but there was no Ron Thomas or any merchandise in the booth. I hope Ron is okay and was just not at this years show due to the economic hardtimes. Hopefully he will be there again next year.

Kevin
 
Hi Kevin,

I had mailed with Ron just before he left for the expo, said he was running behind schedule and was in a rush to get ready to go to the SBE amd would get back to me once he arrives back.

I have heard nothing from him since. I hope he is ok?




ROy
 
Hi Kevin,

I had mailed with Ron just before he left for the expo, said he was running behind schedule and was in a rush to get ready to go to the SBE amd would get back to me once he arrives back.

I have heard nothing from him since. I hope he is ok?




ROy

I forgot to mention I was there at the Expo only on the first day (Thursday).
Maybe he arrived a day late. I normally go to the expo 2 out of the 4 dyas but I was so busy this year I didn't have time for a second day. Does anyone know if Ron made it to the expo after Thursday.
 
Hi Roy, I spoke with Ron at SBE. He told me he was making a swing though New York to do some visiting and shop some leather dealers before heading toward home. I hope that helps.

Martin



Did anyone meet Ron Thomas at the SBE?

Been trying to contact him, but havent had much luck through phone or e-mail.



Thanks



Roy
 
Hi Martin,


That helps a lot thanks:wink:

I am sure he will get back to me soon.

How is that Kamui Black tip treating you? did you like it?
When i 1st installed mine i thought it played a bit funky but after a couple of hours it played really good.

The SW cue you sold me is treating me very well, the wood combination is one of the best i have tried.

Thanks again for the info.



Roy:grin-square:
 
Ron was at the SBE, but his phone is on the blink. Dick Abbott is his deal and you could order threw Dick. FYI.
 
He was there on Friday & Saturday, I bought 3 more cases from him. Super nice guy! :smile:

As mentioned, he was going to look at some exotic skins for cases in the New York area before heading back home. Not sure when he was going to be back home.
 
Back
Top