Did Dragon Promo just get banned?

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Honestly, I was more upset that DP was not even an AZ Gold member. All that promotion and no support for Mike and Jerry.

Only met Charlie a few times. Was always friendly. The rest of the forum seems to know him much better. Know Charlie is of Korean ancestry. North or South :D :rolleyes: :embarrassed2: :confused: ?

Lyn

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Most people know that Corey Deuel will swing at anything in a pool game.....
....but Charlie is the only poolplayer I know of that Corey swung at.

But I most dislike him for heisting the history of straight pool.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wasn't that last Earl and Efren stream out of Steinway? I remember it going pretty smoothly. *shrug*

So, it sounds like I shouldn't bother with the stream today either then?

Today has been the best day so far. Maybe 8 or so mostly short freezes since 11ish

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Today has been the best day so far. Maybe 8 or so mostly short freezes since 11ish

Give it time. Maybe when more people come in and start using the bandwidth on the open WiFi it will come to a halt. Or have they finally locked that down?

youngstownkid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't been following a lot lately, but am surpised to hear JR left inside pool...is he still in the commentating biz?

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Give it time. Maybe when more people come in and start using the bandwidth on the open WiFi it will come to a halt. Or have they finally locked that down?

No idea-Im not even sure that is part of it. Sounds like too easy of a fix and i would like to think they would have fixed that already!!

But who knows?