Dieckman Is In Atlanta, Neu Izz 2 !!

Magik Wandzzzzz

Cue Builder Since 1973
Silver Member
Well, Dieckman made it to Atlanta [actually Marietta] driving there with Maida a friend from NYC. They stopped in Louisville and Bowling Green KY to visit friends on the way to the Gem City Classic 10 Ball Tournament at the Marietta Billiard Club. Dieckman will be set up there showing cues this Saturday, the 11th July. Jamison Neu also is there as he drove in from Missouri, on his way home from visiting his ma. He will be playing. Good luck Jay !!! Dieckman does thank his lucky stars that The Jaybird had his own car as driving with him, listening to him squawk for days on end can be harmful to the ear drums. The room in Marietta is owned by John Archer and Kim Davenport and is quite the place. Too many tables to count, huge and airy and totally crammed full of people. Has all the amenities, including cue repair by Kevin.

You'all drop by this weekend and see everybody. Want a private showing of Dieckman's cues ??? Call 734-428-1161 for an appointment.
 
Good Luck in The Tournament Neu. Dieckman give Maida A big hug and kiss for me!!!!! Hope you sell all your cues. But for the unlucky one --- would be nicezzzzzz to post a few cue pictures.

Here the reason I'm a No Showzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!


bath.jpg

bath2.jpg
 
DDDDDDDD- Brudddd don't stay on the computer too longzzzzz - go enjoy the site with Maida and enjoy the tournament!!!!!! i'm heading to the livestreamin.

Could this be some of Dieckman's Cues at the Southern Cue and Case Exhibit:: http://www.cuemaker.com/futurecues.htm


2009atlantaflame.jpg

2009atlantaweird.jpg

2009atlantawengebfly.jpg
 
Last edited:
DDDDDDDD- Brudddd don't stay on the computer too longzzzzz - go enjoy the site with Maida and enjoy the tournament!!!!!! i'm heading to the livestreamin.

Could this be some of Dieckman's Cues at the Southern Cue and Case Exhibit:: http://www.cuemaker.com/futurecues.htm

Mole:

So you might just see Jamison on the live stream if he does well. And yeah some of those cues are down in Jaw-Jaw.

For everybody else here are some links that will get you to the live streaming:

http://www.cuesportsvideo.com/

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cuesportsvideo.com

Enjoyment for all, I am sure !!!
 
sgt Z

Wish I coulda made it ............. do well

if ya happen to turn south instead of north when you leave, let me know.
 
Watch out for these two and I understand there a beautiful woman traveling with them.

BTW::Work in/on my House done by KH Home Improvement of VA Beach,VA

2009aprmeneunumberone02.jpg
 
Dieckman and Maida on the road!!! Get your cue now because Dieckman may never want to come home.:D Cheers Maida, enjoy the adventure.

Sister cue to the Smithsonian Magik Wand
smithbutt.jpg


A Magik Wand for a magic player Raymond Ceulemans
RSCN0380.jpg


Something to remind Dieckman of home: the sound of ripe pears falling on the shop roof.
DSCN0408.jpg
 
Last edited:
Dieckman and Maida on the road!!! Get your cue now because Dieckman may never want to come home.:D Cheers Maida, enjoy the adventure.

Sister cue to the Smithsonian Magik Wand
smithbutt.jpg


A Magik Wand for a magic player Raymond Ceulemans
RSCN0380.jpg


Something to remind Dieckman of home: the sound of ripe pears falling on the shop roof.
DSCN0408.jpg

GC:

Maida says hi. Thanks for the pears.

As of 3 PM SUN Archer, Putnam,Schmidt, and Veville [sp] were only undefeateds at Gem city. Missed your call cause I still don't know how to use my phone !!!!
Dieck-a-man
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0722.jpg
    DSCN0722.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 209
Great Picture, of a Great Couple!!!! That Picture will be Hanging in my Dieckman Room,once Remodeling Done.

Linda want to know -Is that Dieckman new lil mascot????????

More PictureZZZZZZZZZZZZZs

How was show and how did Neu Do??????

Btw DDDDDDDDDD Both Linda and I think you look a change Man , Thank Maida for working your Magikzzzzzzzz on Dieck-a-man...
Bob Watson
 
Last edited:
No Show, mean No Dieckman CueZZZZZZZZZ!!! But I Know my cue is still in the stack.....

Linda, Hope your Trip : Which ever direction west, east ,south, or north is safe one. And here something I found while surfing internet. I call it: "Two Found Love"

For Maida



found love.jpg
 
Last edited:
Well I played great, and still lost.

We sold the very first Dieck-a-man Re-Neu-ed cue...We have many more to go.

I played very strong against Shawn Putnum I had two mistakes in the whole match and that was one to many...

Then I got to play Earl, and he was on his game in our match...I had two mistakes against him and that was one too many as well. I played nearly perfect pool and lost my matches...very fun tourney well ran good food and great crowd...Fun was had by all...
 
Back
Top