Digital Drawings of you Jenn

the scorpion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just thought I would post a digital photo of you I changed using the computer hope you like them.

Attachments

• right11_041.JPG
    right11_041.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 935

the scorpion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No need to start using sarcasm Deanna It was only a quick change using computer software no need to get sarky, but on a side note I would love to be able to draw like yourself but I just don't have the skill but please don't go flaming me just because I used a computer to edit a picture which I happen to think dosen't look half bad.:mad:

Heres another using the same technique

Attachments

• Jen Drawing 2.JPG
    Jen Drawing 2.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 387
  • Jen Drawing 3.JPG
    Jen Drawing 3.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:

Deanna Michelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
scorpion,

i'm sorry if you felt i was flaming you, but i never said anything 'sarky'. i just posted a design too... i didn't say a word about yours, and i wasn't even being sarcastic.

the scorpion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry about that Deanna I didn't mean to be so rude I hope you can accept my appology I was just a little stressed, so lets see some more of your art work.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Scorpion's adjustment to the pic was kinda of cool. Its just a shame the pic doesn't show how womanly Mrs. Barretta is. I am sure she is very curvy with proper lighting.

Deanna Michelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JennBarretta said:
Very cool...thanks!

Deanna, does that say "Vendetta Barretta"? That's awesome!

Heya Barretta,

Yeah, it does! Haha... I actually started calling you that at Peoria last year (I watched your matches there)

When several matches were playing at once, we'd go through and pick who we wanted to win. We got to your table, and she said "Okay... I'm for Jennifer Barretta. You?" I said, "Yeah, me too!" and she asked, "What's her nickname?", because we had discussed different players nicknames... and I had no idea what yours was, or if you had one, so I said "I dunno."

Then after I saw you play for the first time, and saw how intense your game was, I leaned over and said "I don't know if she has a nickname or not, but it should definitely be Vendetta Barretta!"

Later in the tournament I learned your nickname is "9mm", but I...yeah...liked mine better...

SO, therefore, anytime I've mentioned you when discussing pool players, that's what I call you. :cool:

The Piper

Get Ugly...
Silver Member
Hey what cue are you using in that photo? I know it is an altered photo but it is very red. Is that an Amboyna forearm?

ok lets get on this topic, what cue do you use? Also did you ever get you cues back from the airplane inicident? I never followed up on that post and now i can't find it.

JennBarretta

Pro Player
In that photo I'm using a Meucci with a Predator shaft. Now I'm in love with my curly maple Predator P2 and Predator BK2 break cue.

As it turns out, the same day I returned from Taiwan they found my cues lodged in the conveyor belt of the baggage machine. My travel case was a little scuffed up, but the inner case and cues were just fine. Better late than never, I guess.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Yeah the curley Maple P2 is one beautiful cue. I beleive Charlie Williams shot with the same thing in the pro event at VF . I love cues that have that nice clean plain look to them. I might have to pick one up some day.

JennBarretta

Pro Player
From what I hear there is a 6 month waiting list on that color. Charlie Williams, Jose Garcia, Gerda Hofstatter and I all have the same exact cue! Couldn't be too bad...

The Piper

Get Ugly...
Silver Member
JennBarretta said:
In that photo I'm using a Meucci with a Predator shaft. Now I'm in love with my curly maple Predator P2 and Predator BK2 break cue.

As it turns out, the same day I returned from Taiwan they found my cues lodged in the conveyor belt of the baggage machine. My travel case was a little scuffed up, but the inner case and cues were just fine. Better late than never, I guess.

Wait a minute you found the cues? They were sitting in the airport the entire time just getting scuffed up the entire time? That's it, take a cruise ship next time. I am a fan of the predator shafts and swear by them, and I was thinking of buying the P2 curly maple. But i just don't like the look of the splicing in the butt. the curly maple one is a LOT better than the leopard barber pole looking one though LOL. Don't get me wrong I love predators, but i just couldn't get over the P2 look. I love the butt cap though, the thin stainless, it's classy.

juegabillar

Private Citizen
Silver Member
Jennifer Barretta in Black and White

JennBarretta said:
Very cool...I like it!

Jennifer, ever since I visited Jose Garcia's pool room in 2004 (while he was doing the picture collage of pool players (many in black and white), I got a liking to convert some color pictures.

Here is one of several I have stored in my computer.

Attachments

• 07-04-05BW.jpg
    07-04-05BW.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 332

JennBarretta

Pro Player
Piper...the best part is that when I picked them up the woman told me I was lucky that I came when I did because if I had gotten them one day later they would have started charging a storage fee. You've gotta love the airline industry.

Juegabillar...Jose has some awesome old photos in his pool room. That's part of what makes it such a great room. It also doesn't hurt that the tables are kept in immaculate condition!

The Piper

Get Ugly...
Silver Member
that's insane. You might as well start shipping your cues ahead of time fully insured, to the hotel or something that you are staying at. It just seems a bit safer.

JennBarretta

Pro Player
It probably is safer, but it's also expensive and time consuming. On short trips I'm just going to take my chances, and on long ones I'm going to put my cue inside my (very large) suitcase. With close to 100,000 air miles last year it only happened once, so I'm not too worried.