L LAMas AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jun 12, 2010 #1 What to do to minimize squirt affecting a CB with shot with English...or just deal with it and practice more?
What to do to minimize squirt affecting a CB with shot with English...or just deal with it and practice more?
BRKNRUN Showin some A$$ Silver Member Jun 12, 2010 #2 LAMas said: What to do to minimize squirt affecting a CB with shot with English...or just deal with it and practice more? Click to expand... Hmmm...ok I will fall for it.... Low Deflection Shaft (or low deflection set up) .....deal with it and practice more.. Standard Deflection Shaft.........use BHE
LAMas said: What to do to minimize squirt affecting a CB with shot with English...or just deal with it and practice more? Click to expand... Hmmm...ok I will fall for it.... Low Deflection Shaft (or low deflection set up) .....deal with it and practice more.. Standard Deflection Shaft.........use BHE
peteypooldude I see Edges Silver Member Jun 12, 2010 #3 Caught myself,have a nice day Last edited: Jun 12, 2010