Does anybody have any infor on member PMS?

Sting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got ripped off. I bought a shaft in early November. She does not take paypal. I sent a money order that was cashed and I never got the shaft. She is not accepting messages in her mp box.
 
Last edited:
I never got the shaft.

I disagree....I think you "got the shaft". LOL



My friend barryc on this forum bought a Davis blank from her and received it. Although I recall him telling me that there were some issues that had to be worked through.
 
If people don't take paypal, i insist on sending money via a direct bank transfer

that way you have their proper name and bank account details

Easy to get the Bother boys involved if required :D
 
Yes. It was NY. My son is an attorney in NY. Maybe I will get him involved. I confirmed that the cashiers check was cashed December 8th.
 
Yes. It was NY. My son is an attorney in NY. Maybe I will get him involved. I confirmed that the cashiers check was cashed December 8th.

Very interesting, I had my suspicions about the PMS poster, might be the same guy who was under here with different names and ripped people off. He must have laid low for a bit as PMS and then waited for the right time to get someone. I just had a bad feeling it was the same person, perhaps it is especially since that person was from NYC. :cool:
 
This could be the same person. I notice in the thread that you referred to, 1 of the names previously used was Paris Blackwood. The name he used with me was Janice Blackwood. Used a P.O. Box in Jamacia, NY.
 
Back
Top