does anybody Remember , Tips referred to as crown Jewels

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was looking at cue makers - old brochures - I have some just a few but, now that I found the truth,and pictures of the boxes. I see $ if I even thought of selling them. Mark
 
Guess nobody's old enough here to remember Bill Stroud

He sold shafts 2 for 30.$ in 1974. His dealers costs were 1/2 of the price offered to us. Bills pamphlets said- The only distributer for (Crown Jewels ) with a picture of the box of Tips. I'm going to ask Bill Stroud - does he still use them or what (in the cuemakers selection. I have some Tad 4 layered Tips as well. in an unopened package. Just cool things to me. Was a great wk end for streaming Pool. Mark
 
Crown Tips were made by BB in France. They went out of business several years ago after a run of over a 100 years in business if memory serves me right.
 
Mark...As you know, I certainly remember Crown Jewels as the only tips Bill Stroud used back then. I also have his old catalog, with that same picture. I still have a couple of those tips.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

I was looking at cue makers - old brochures - I have some just a few but, now that I found the truth,and pictures of the boxes. I see $ if I even thought of selling them. Mark
 
Back
Top