Does anyone have the Legends of Pool edition of Billiards Digest?

thekid77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all,

Does anyone have a copy of the Legends of Pool edition of Billiards Digest?

I believe it was December 1993....

If so, would you be willing to sell it?

Thank you!

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi all,

Does anyone have a copy of the Legends of Pool edition of Billiards Digest?

I believe it was December 1993....

If so, would you be willing to sell it?

Thank you!
Yes, it was the December 1993 issue, the 15th anniversary issue of BD. The Legends stories were also produced as a separate booklet shown below. I'll have to check my storage to see if I have either. I'm sure I have the magazine, but it might be part of a full year.

I'm looking for back issues of Inside Pool, so maybe we could arrange a trade. I need lots from the last years (2011-2014) and a couple of other issues.

Fels 001.jpg

thekid77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, it was the December 1993 issue, the 15th anniversary issue of BD. The Legends stories were also produced as a separate booklet shown below. I'll have to check my storage to see if I have either. I'm sure I have the magazine, but it might be part of a full year.

I'm looking for back issues of Inside Pool, so maybe we could arrange a trade. I need lots from the last years (2011-2014) and a couple of other issues.

View attachment 465115

Hi Bob, you should have a payment from paypal in your e-mail inbox. Thanks again for helping me find the magazine!

thekid77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Bob,

I tried sending you the info today, but it looks like it may not have gone through.

Please check your personal email (the one you use for paypal)....

Thank you!!

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Bob,

I tried sending you the info today, but it looks like it may not have gone through.

Please check your personal email (the one you use for paypal)....

Thank you!!

Evidently AZB is delivering PMs and then saying that it couldn't. Will mail it tomorrow.