Does anyone need a roommate for the DCC?

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
I'm not sure when I'll be coming. It will either be for 3-4 days on the first weekend or the second weekend, not sure. I heard that all the rooms were booked and i haven't called yet to see if I can get one with my players card. Was just wondering if someone in AZ land already had a room and was looking for someone to share.
 
corvette1340 said:
I'm not sure when I'll be coming. It will either be for 3-4 days on the first weekend or the second weekend, not sure. I heard that all the rooms were booked and i haven't called yet to see if I can get one with my players card. Was just wondering if someone in AZ land already had a room and was looking for someone to share.

I may be able to help you out with a room but I will not know until much closer to the event.
 
corvette1340 said:
I'm not sure when I'll be coming. It will either be for 3-4 days on the first weekend or the second weekend, not sure. I heard that all the rooms were booked and i haven't called yet to see if I can get one with my players card. Was just wondering if someone in AZ land already had a room and was looking for someone to share.
I booked mine recently. I dont believe their sold out.
 
Back
Top