Does Dazn give you the option to replay events from earlier in the day?

Magyar19

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to order Dazn just for Mosconi however I will not be able to watch it live. Does anyone know if you can replay it later in the day? Thanks!

telinoz

Registered

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I want to order Dazn just for Mosconi however I will not be able to watch it live. Does anyone know if you can replay it later in the day? Thanks!

It’s a crap shoot, how long they will keep it up. My limited experience with DAZN, is that it will be up for about 24 hours. But who knows?

There is usually a highlight that sticks around for a couple of days but not the whole stream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlateMan

Registered
The last major tourney DAZN did not have ANY replay. Made me mad. I went to a football game and had the match running on my phone.

Badpenguin

If I'm recalling correctly, it is available for 2 or 3 days. It usually shows how long it will be available after it starts streaming today at 1pm.

Matchroom.live is cheaper and I see Mosconi cups going back several years on there. But then you have to mess with casting from a device to the TV if you want it on a bigger screen.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Be aware that DAZN says I agreed to 30 days notice on cancellation. So when I was 20 days into the month and cancelled they will bill my credit card on the 2nd for another 20 days.
Guess that gets me the Mosconi Cup. Still leaving a bad taste though.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ha, ha...scoff if you will, but I could record the matches, if I so desired.

And as a small point of correction, I have the last TWO VCR machines. A VHS machine, and a Betamax machine. :D

You have had the last Beta machine 20 years ago then LOL

Magyar19

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I just got home from work hoping to watch Day 1 only to read this thread and apparently it's already off Dazn. They can keep their money.