Does Dazn give you the option to replay events from earlier in the day?

SlateMan

Registered
Well I just got home from work hoping to watch Day 1 only to read this thread and apparently it's already off Dazn. They can keep their money.

Attachments

• Replay.jpg
    Replay.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 68

Magyar19

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any idea when it will be taken down? I don't want to get halfway thru the first match and have it get taken down?

SlateMan

Registered
In the past it has stayed up for several days. Never had any issue on DAZN watching Mosconi cup replays after I get off work
I had issues with the US Open. It was gone gone gone right after the action. Mosconi cup has been different the last 3 years.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My replay is working fine also. Almost 6 hrs of footage. I personally thing DAZN's year long subscription is the best deal in all of pool.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I just checked, and I also have today's replay available. I'm watching on a Samsung Smart TV.
To watch on Samsung Smart TV do you still need to buy the DAZN membership or is it free on Samsung TV?? I have a Samsung Smart TV and watch it often, there's a lot of good, unique programming if you spend a minute to see what's on. The only bad thing is the DVR options don't work, I cant pause or rewind. :cry::cry:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Be aware that DAZN says I agreed to 30 days notice on cancellation. So when I was 20 days into the month and cancelled they will bill my credit card on the 2nd for another 20 days.
Guess that gets me the Mosconi Cup. Still leaving a bad taste though.
I paid $99 per year and then they autorenewed me for $175-Should be a law against that. =No auto renews except at original agreed upon rate without expressed permission.

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To watch on Samsung Smart TV do you still need to buy the DAZN membership or is it free on Samsung TV?? I have a Samsung Smart TV and watch it often, there's a lot of good, unique programming if you spend a minute to see what's on. The only bad thing is the DVR options don't work, I cant pause or rewind. :cry::cry:
You still have to buy the subscription to DAZN. I paid for the subscription on my computer, then opened the DAZN app on the television, and signed-in there.

The Samsung TV channels are a nice bonus, and of course, there is pool on FTF quite often.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FTF
You still have to buy the subscription to DAZN. I paid for the subscription on my computer, then opened the DAZN app on the television, and signed-in there.

The Samsung TV channels are a nice bonus, and of course, there is pool on FTF quite often.
FTF?

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"For The Fans" Sports channel. Channel 1167 on my Samsung TV channels. They usually have pool on Mondays, for most of the day (replays of recent matches, but some live matches, too). And on some other days, too.

Right now, they are showing bare knuckle boxing......... FTF Sports

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"For The Fans" Sports channel. Channel 1167 on my Samsung TV channels. They usually have pool on Mondays, for most of the day (replays of recent matches, but some live matches, too). And on some other days, too.

Right now, they are showing bare knuckle boxing......... FTF Sports
TY- ive never watched the Samsung channels- I thought they were repeats Samsung got cheap.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I want to order Dazn just for Mosconi however I will not be able to watch it live. Does anyone know if you can replay it later in the day? Thanks!
Good luck with that. It seems you can watch the replay up until the next days activities begin but I am trying to watch the end of the Skylar/Ruiz match and it says "service interruption: we are having technical difficulties and hope to get you back in the game soon". F#ck DAZN, this is the 2nd year I subscribed to see the MC and the second year I have had problems with their service.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The replays are up for the MC but it seems to depend on the event. In the past the stream for each session of an event has disappeared as soon as the next session has started. That's really obnoxious for Euro events that start at 2AM my time.

As far as autorenew is concerned.... I cancel my subscription shortly after paying. It continues through the time paid for. Towards the end they will remind you to resubscribe every time you sign in. I decided to go month-by-month as needed rather than pay the new high yearly.