Does this look like a scruggs to you?

Looks...

Looks just like one my brother, subdude1974, used to own. Only he could say for sure.
 
Looks like a Scruggs that's been re-wrapped to me. The wrap looks too new to go with the points/veneers, but I may be wrong. If the wrap was original, I think the spots in it would be smaller, not like Cortland, but still different than what's on it.
Definitely looks like one of Tim's cues, though.
 
No question its' a TS from the 90's. Almost identical to mine except mine has the maple dash rings. Best cue I've ever played with (I'm over equipped). In good condition with 2 shafts should be a market price of 1100 to 1400(?).
 
I had an almost identical TS back in 1992 or 3. I sold it to my bro-in-law, and never could get it back!.....friggin family!:mad: We went to Tims shop and picked up 5 cues, and mine had a black-white linen wrap....$500 out the door.

When we were there getting the cues Mike Sigel was there talking to Tim, and he hit some balls with all the cues! :D

btw, if thats my cue it has a very small ding in the butt just below the wrap...:confused:
 
Yep, that's a Scruggs. Early to mid 90's I would say. If you want 100% confirmation send these photos to Tim. I did that with mine and he got right back to me.
MULLY
 
Back
Top