Ralph Kramden BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON! Silver Member Jan 7, 2009 #1 Video of 3 cushion billiards with Donald Duck. www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM2LjQrwO6g&NR=1
SloRoller Stuck in SLO Silver Member Jan 7, 2009 #2 I saw this video some time ago. Does anyone know who the real person is shooting in the video?
macguy AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 7, 2009 #3 SloRoller said: I saw this video some time ago. Does anyone know who the real person is shooting in the video? Click to expand... It's a guy named Romey Yance (sp?). I think he lived around the SF area.
SloRoller said: I saw this video some time ago. Does anyone know who the real person is shooting in the video? Click to expand... It's a guy named Romey Yance (sp?). I think he lived around the SF area.
dereklovejoy How Can i get better? Silver Member Jan 7, 2009 #4 that makes the diamond system sound pretty easy.
A axejunkie AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 7, 2009 #5 Ha, I remember seeing that in elementary school in the 80s! I still haven't learned the diamond system properly, go figure. God I never noticed how heard it was to understand Donald Duck.
Ha, I remember seeing that in elementary school in the 80s! I still haven't learned the diamond system properly, go figure. God I never noticed how heard it was to understand Donald Duck.
Pushout AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 7, 2009 #6 I saw this, I don't know how many years ago. Too damn many!!