Downey DCC 10 with Both Shafts & Thread Protectors

Blough

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Downey DCC10 with both shafts & thread protectors.
19 oz.
13mm tips
0.847" at collar

Asking $600.00 OBO

IMG_5409.JPG
IMG_6869.JPG

14.1'er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
lets see what happens here.
Escrow is a good idea with a new seller.
I have a Downey cue and the workmanship is excellent.
I sent him a PM.... My thoughts are that he will never respond, or say "No" to Escrow. If it's on the up and up, there should be no problem.

Ratthead

Registered
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I had the exact same cue model, sold it for $800 5 yrs ago. That cue was $1500 new, so $600 is dirt cheap IMO, definitely would be skeptical.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you will send me the cue up front and I can see it’s in good shape and straight. I will PayPal you $620. Your asking price plus the fees.
Message me if you would like my mailing address.
Thanks, Bob Farr
I dont mean any disrespect but how does the seller with only 3 posts know he can trust you?

Ratthead

Registered
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I dont mean any disrespect but how does the seller with only 3 posts know he can trust you?
[/QUOT
If you are referring to Bob, all you need to do is click on his profile, and see his feedback. I've had a transaction with him, and zero issues! He's well known on here.

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking, assuming the seller does not play ball, and if the moderators would identify the location of the seller, the federal authorities in the seller's location should be apprised of these events. It could be that what we are seeing is merely the tip of the iceberg. No telling what all he may be up to, or what other nefarious networks he may be wired into. If the seller is just "small potatoes" and does not merit intervention, let the feds make the decision after becoming fully informed -- better safe than sorry.

Last edited:

14.1'er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
@azhousepro please look into this. This person tried to sell this cue about 2 years ago. The same thing happened then, no response to questions. They try to get you to send half before shipping. I doubt they even have this cue.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Downey is probably the most under rated cue maker in the entire U.S. The cue that I own from him - if it had a different name on the forearm would cost you Three times the going rate for a Downey cue and might not live up to Troy Downey's workmanship and playability.

IMO- Troy Downey is also equal to best cue repair man in the U.S. from tips to wraps to anything you would need. At $600 for this cue, the best cue deal in America today if all is legit- who knows?

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's another for sale by him.
Not much to it.

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
Downey is probably the most under rated cue maker in the entire U.S. The cue that I own from him - if it had a different name on the forearm would cost you Three times the going rate for a Downey cue and might not live up to Troy Downey's workmanship and playability.

IMO- Troy Downey is also equal to best cue repair man in the U.S. from tips to wraps to anything you would need. At $600 for this cue, the best cue deal in America today if all is legit- who knows?
I couldn't agree more. Troy is awesome. I really hope someone gets this cue for $600, that would be the nuts.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0