Dr. Dave 2021 PBIA Instructor of the Year

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well done and well deserved, Dave.

Thanks.

Anytime your name can be mentioned in the same sentence as Jerry Briesath, you know you've made the grade.

I couldn't agree more. That was definitely the most flattering part of the award (it being named for Jerry). The day the award was announced, Jerry called me on the phone and we had a really nice conversation. I've known Jerry for many years and I have tremendous respect for his teaching abilities and contributions to the sport.

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Congratulations Dr. Dave! I have benefited so much from watching your YT videos, so it's awesome to see you being recognized for your wealth of knowledge and contributions to the game of pool. Thank you for being such a classy ambassador!

Thank you to everybody for the kind words of support. I really appreciate it.

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dave worked with me for an hour or two and helped me with some things that had been giving me fits for over a decade. Hard to put a price on that. A very sincere thank you for all you do.

Demetrius, I'm glad to hear you benefitted from the things I helped you notice and figure out. You also taught me quite a few things about my game (especially on the mental side, and some pattern play stuff) during our recent filming session. Thank you again!

Best regards from your buddy,
Dave

flyrv9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations Dr. Dr. Dave - well deserved for sure. I too have learned much from your videos; thanks.

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If each pool community had a Dr. Dave or a Scott Lee the world of pool would be a lot better and its reputation much higher.