Dr Dave and 1p ?

Guy Manges

Registered
Why don't I see Dr Dave's research and hard work on banks and kicks applied to the games of 1p on all levels of players ? Ball spin transfers, bumper english, In watching pro 1p games I very seldom see Dr Dave's applications being applied... Guy , Thank you all for your knowledge...

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i read he was working on an encyclopedia of 1 pocket shots ... or something along those lines
the encyclopedia has already been written
eddie robbins winning onepocket.png
eddie robbins shots moves and strategy.png

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Why don't I see Dr Dave's research and hard work on banks and kicks applied to the games of 1p on all levels of players ? Ball spin transfers, bumper english, In watching pro 1p games I very seldom see Dr Dave's applications being applied... Guy , Thank you all for your knowledge...
i think the problem is YOU dont see that they do you use his hard work on banks and kicks applied to the game.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Watch good players playing 1p …. They’re using all of Dr. Dave’s teachings. Fair to say every aspect

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
xX-wizard-Xx
his encyclopedias do not include one pocket specifically
hope this helps
this is from his site
dr dave shop videos.png

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Dave is a Classical Physics guy, and Classical Physics doesn't apply to one pocket because 1 pocket is less than 6 pockets. I've read the theory, but I don't understand it. It has something to do with quantum entanglement where banks and kicks are influenced by balls on a table in another universe, which makes it tough to adjust for the table conditions.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Dave is a Classical Physics guy, and Classical Physics doesn't apply to one pocket because 1 pocket is less than 6 pockets. I've read the theory, but I don't understand it. It has something to do with quantum entanglement where banks and kicks are influenced by balls on a table in another universe, which makes it tough to adjust for the table conditions.
But where is the table in time?