Dramatic Changes to BCAPL Vegas

shayla

BODY - MIND - SOUL
Silver Member
I'm curious about this, as well. I find it odd that the men can pick from anywhere in the state, but the women can't? I bet you'd get more women's team this way.

Just look at Texas with SO MANY leagues. In the larger cities, where everything is soo spread out, it is difficult for the women to even play in the same league. Let's take DFW for instance. I know some women who drive an hour each way just to make it to the other side of town just to play league with the same people in order to go to Vegas.

??? Any insight on this?

Holly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
??? Any insight on this?

Hi Shayla,

Yes and please accept my apology for updating you and everyone else on this situation until this morning. The initial question about the women's advanced / master team criteria which you brought to our attention by your forum question was discussed at CSI late last week. We appreciate your comment and realized the women's advanced / master team (WAMT)criteria needed a little additional tweaking. We also reviewed again all the changes in the team criteria, the WAMT was the only division that needed to be revisited.

The Women's Advanced / Master Team (4 players per match round / up to 8 on the roster) criteria is:

1. only one (1) Master or Grand Master on the roster.
2, Remainder of the roster is to be made up of Advanced and Open players.
3. Teams must have at least two (2) players from the same league.
4. Two (2) players from the same league must play in each round.
5. Additional players may come from any BCAPL sanctioned league in the same state as the team origin.

revised by CSI 07/14/10

Please contact me if you have any additional questions (702) 719-7665, here either open or via PM or email holly@playcsipool.com

Best Regards,
Holly

Firecracker

aka Crackalackin
Silver Member
Hi Shayla,

Yes and please accept my apology for updating you and everyone else on this situation until this morning. The initial question about the women's advanced / master team criteria which you brought to our attention by your forum question was discussed at CSI late last week. We appreciate your comment and realized the women's advanced / master team (WAMT)criteria needed a little additional tweaking. We also reviewed again all the changes in the team criteria, the WAMT was the only division that needed to be revisited.

The Women's Advanced / Master Team (4 players per match round / up to 8 on the roster) criteria is:

1. only one (1) Master or Grand Master on the roster.
2, Remainder of the roster is to be made up of Advanced and Open players.
3. Teams must have at least two (2) players from the same league.
4. Two (2) players from the same league must play in each round.
5. Additional players may come from any BCAPL sanctioned league in the same state as the team origin.

revised by CSI 07/14/10

Please contact me if you have any additional questions (702) 719-7665, here either open or via PM or email holly@playcsipool.com

Best Regards,
Holly

Thanks for the update on this issue and I am sure most girls will appreciate the change that the BCA has made to accommodate the women's advanced teams.