dv808??

tom haney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dv808 from Honolulu is selling a Bluegrass & an Omega/ DPK
on ebay. Didn't we have a tread about this seller a short while
back? Bids start at $100.
 
Hondo, I have it on the watch list and sent an e mail asking if there was a buy it now and if he would use escrow..

here is his reply

no buy-it-now. i would use escrow but buyer pays fees. thanks and good luck.



I guess it may be legit ??????????

Joe
 
Two cues listed were coming to end yesterday. I bid on one and next thing you know my bid was retracted without any explanation. Subsequently, both listings diappeared.

Now, they are listed again for 7 days. Perhaps, it's legit. But last time something like this happened on eBay for me, it turned out to be a fradulent listing.
 
Back
Top