DVD's at CaromTV

Padron

Pool room owner
Deno-

If you're familiar with the DVD's available from CaromTV, which matches from the available selection would warrant your highest recommendation? I have some 3-cushion tapes from AccuStats, and I'd like to add to them in a DVD format. I'll probably own them all eventually, but I'd like a short list to work with if you have one. Thank you.

-Padron-

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry for butting in, but I can give some advice...Let me apologize up-front for the probable butchering in spelling that I am going to commit..
Cuelmans/ Blomdahl for traditional play
Seyginer for agressive, mind boggling shots.
Any of the trick shot tapes would be fun additions and a great intro for those friends who didn't know there were tables w/ out pockets.

Deno J. Andrews

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Padron said:
Deno-

If you're familiar with the DVD's available from CaromTV, which matches from the available selection would warrant your highest recommendation? I have some 3-cushion tapes from AccuStats, and I'd like to add to them in a DVD format. I'll probably own them all eventually, but I'd like a short list to work with if you have one. Thank you.

-Padron-
I am familiar with the Carom TV DVDs. They are a little different than the ACCUstats videos in terms of production, but the wide array of games they have available is outstanding. I suggest watching anything with Sang Lee, Ceulemans, Blomdhal, Jaspers, Sayginer. IF you collect those players' matches,you are also going to learn about their competitors, and if you see someone you like, you can look out for them on tapes as well.
Deno

Padron

Pool room owner
Deno J. Andrews said:
I am familiar with the Carom TV DVDs. They are a little different than the ACCUstats videos in terms of production, but the wide array of games they have available is outstanding. I suggest watching anything with Sang Lee, Ceulemans, Blomdhal, Jaspers, Sayginer. IF you collect those players' matches,you are also going to learn about their competitors, and if you see someone you like, you can look out for them on tapes as well.
Deno

Thanks for the opinion, Deno, I appreciate it.

-Padron-

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
I have a Blomdahl vs Caudron tape from caromtv and it is an excellent match. I think it was from the 2001 tournement with Mazin Shooni doing the commentary. The film quality was not as good as Accu-stats dvds from Las Vegas but still good. Shooni is a good commentator.

They recorded a number of Sang Lee and Ceulemens matches and those are worth having, no matter who taped them. It's nice having extra matches to watch of these legends.

**By the way, accu-stats is having a half-off internet sale and it includes billiard matches like Sayginer vs Sang Lee (great match), Sayginer vs Rojas, Sang Lee vs Ceulemens,etc...

Good deals for only 13-15 bucks.