Dynasphere Bronze balls......$100

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Which set is this one known as?
Can't find it for sale I actually like it

I don't know what set it is but the templates come with the european sets, not the sets intended for US sale. Makes me think it isn't available here unless purchased gray market.

The US source I used had linked to the european site when I bought my first set of balls and we ran the rabbit about templates back then. Wasn't a big deal but I expected templates and didn't get them. A little talk back and forth and across the water and we learned I wasn't supposed to.

Hu

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Which set is this one known as?
Can't find it for sale I actually like it

That is the Dynasphere GOLD ball set, TCC.

6cf2ed01e0ea29cb35b81da0c889059f.jpg

~ K.

chenjy9

Does anyone know why they picked grey for 6/14? just seems like such an odd choice to me. 7/15 being brown is meh too, but I get it; Burgundy is basically red dragged through crap. Going from green to light grey though, can't see the logic to that.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know why they picked grey for 6/14? just seems like such an odd choice to me. 7/15 being brown is meh too, but I get it; Burgundy is basically red dragged through crap. Going from green to light grey though, can't see the logic to that.
You'd have to ask DS that. Nice balls except for these two.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Is there a source to buy individual dynasphere balls?

Like the blue measle cueball and other replacement balls? I checked out all about the game room and asked them, they just seem to offer a limited selection

Asking to see if there's another source than the seller in the original post. Or I'm just sol.

L.S. Dennis

Good question, I like the traditional colors.Beautiful set of balls though,

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a source to buy individual dynasphere balls?

Like the blue measle cueball and other replacement balls? I checked out all about the game room and asked them, they just seem to offer a limited selection

Asking to see if there's another source than the seller in the original post. Or I'm just sol.

No, I asked them and they said they are not making individual ones yet.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
The 6/14 and 7/15 are awful colors, it makes me ask why???? What's wrong with dark green and burgundy??
nothing wrong, as i used to wonder,

just some people may like the colors, which i ended up liking the grey balls alot by suprise,and the blue measle is also very nice
i really want that set now

just cause it looks kool

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welp... 😂
Guess I shouldn't be surprised

Surprised at what? Are you talking about them being made in China? That was not really a secret, although their Amazon listings are a bit misleading, and some are a lot misleading

"Dynasphere Platinum 2-1/4 in. Belgian Billiards Pool Balls Set w/Racks"​

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Surprised at what? Are you talking about them being made in China? That was not really a secret, although their Amazon listings are a bit misleading, and some are a lot misleading

"Dynasphere Platinum 2-1/4 in. Belgian Billiards Pool Balls Set w/Racks"​

Just a little suprised to see it, not like I was investigating the origins

Just a little suprised

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Main Street in Mesa is now using Dynaspheres. A buddy plays there and says nothing but good about them.

ShootingArts

Gold Member
Silver Member
Made by same outfit that made Cyclop.

Supposedly not. Same location, same equipment, bought out and totally different operation, or so the story goes. Quality control on site in china and again inspected in belgium is supposed to be the best in the business. Even so, only one in five or ten sets is inspected.

There is the problem of some sellers particularly on e-bay claiming these balls are made in belgium. Total BS, the company doesn't have manufacturing capabilities in belgium.

The first set of the Tungsten's I bought came from someone claiming they were made in belgium. I doubt I would have bought them had they admitted made in china. After using them I did knowingly buy more though. I am not happy sending money to china, then again I am not much happier sending money to belgium. Somebody in the US needs to start making top quality balls.

Hu

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Supposedly not. Same location, same equipment, bought out and totally different operation, or so the story goes. Quality control on site in china and again inspected in belgium is supposed to be the best in the business. Even so, only one in five or ten sets is inspected.

There is the problem of some sellers particularly on e-bay claiming these balls are made in belgium. Total BS, the company doesn't have manufacturing capabilities in belgium.

The first set of the Tungsten's I bought came from someone claiming they were made in belgium. I doubt I would have bought them had they admitted made in china. After using them I did knowingly buy more though. I am not happy sending money to china, then again I am not much happier sending money to belgium. Somebody in the US needs to start making top quality balls.

Hu
I sent Xin Bing a msg and they said they are making the Dynaspheres. Loontjens/HBSC is doing QC both at the factory and in Belgium. I don't see a US ball maker any time soon.

ShootingArts

Gold Member
Silver Member
I sent Xin Bing a msg and they said they are making the Dynaspheres. Loontjens/HBSC is doing QC both at the factory and in Belgium. I don't see a US ball maker any time soon.

Is Xin Bing the ones that were making Cyclops?

Afraid I don't see a US maker either. Too niche a market.

Hu