Dynaspheres individual cue balls now available for purchase in EUR regions

sbrownn

Registered
whats wrong with the one from your set. or any top aramith ball.
I have a Bronze Dynaspheres set. I really like their ball sets because they use the same high quality resin throughout all of them. There is nothing wrong with the cue ball in the Bronze set. I would like to upgrade to the 6 triangle Rhodium ball, which is similar to the measles and Predator ball (will not buy their products for multiple reasons). I have an Aramith red circle and one of their purple logo tournament balls that works in the normal bar cue ball return when the tables are not open for free play.

sbrownn

Registered
Actually, after calling around there seems to be no current Dynaspheres USA distributor.

Looks like our best chance would be going through Kozoom Store in France:

I just sent them an email for a purchase and shipping quote for 12 of these balls (should put us in the free zone 5 DHL shipping category to USA). If we get free shipping and if we get the €18.33 tax free price, I think the USD price of each ball not including shipping from the Seattle area when I live would be ~$20.

Who would be interested in a group buy?

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, after calling around there seems to be no current Dynaspheres USA distributor.

I just sent them an email for a purchase and shipping quote for 12 of these balls (should put us in the free zone 5 DHL shipping category to USA). If we get free shipping and if we get the €18.33 tax free price, I think the USD price of each ball not including shipping from the Seattle area when I live would be ~$20.

I'd be down for one.

dendweller

I'm in.