Dynaspheres individual cue balls now available for purchase in EUR regions

sbrownn

Registered
whats wrong with the one from your set. or any top aramith ball.
I have a Bronze Dynaspheres set. I really like their ball sets because they use the same high quality resin throughout all of them. There is nothing wrong with the cue ball in the Bronze set. I would like to upgrade to the 6 triangle Rhodium ball, which is similar to the measles and Predator ball (will not buy their products for multiple reasons). I have an Aramith red circle and one of their purple logo tournament balls that works in the normal bar cue ball return when the tables are not open for free play.

sbrownn

Registered
Actually, after calling around there seems to be no current Dynaspheres USA distributor.

Looks like our best chance would be going through Kozoom Store in France:

I just sent them an email for a purchase and shipping quote for 12 of these balls (should put us in the free zone 5 DHL shipping category to USA). If we get free shipping and if we get the €18.33 tax free price, I think the USD price of each ball not including shipping from the Seattle area when I live would be ~$20.

Who would be interested in a group buy?

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, after calling around there seems to be no current Dynaspheres USA distributor.

I just sent them an email for a purchase and shipping quote for 12 of these balls (should put us in the free zone 5 DHL shipping category to USA). If we get free shipping and if we get the €18.33 tax free price, I think the USD price of each ball not including shipping from the Seattle area when I live would be ~$20.

I'd be down for one.

dendweller

I'm in.

sbrownn

Registered
Just got confirmation that Kozoom has these in stock and I will be placing the bulk order tomorrow. Once I get them the cue balls will be $23 each and $12 for USPS Priority Mail shipping. Payment options will include PayPal F&F, Venmo and check mailed to me. There will be either 8 or 9 available for sale at these prices. I live in the Seattle, WA area if anyone wants to meet in person...

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How is this ball different in either it’s design or actual product specificatiins from the Predator. Arcos ll cue ball?
I actually prefer playing with the Measle Cue Ball that I have in red, black and blue dot variations or my Blue Dot
centennial cue ball. Oddly, I have a collection of various cue balls. The Arcos ll cue ball resembles this design.

Attachments

• IMG_9448.jpeg
    IMG_9448.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 19

MrBouncy

Just got confirmation that Kozoom has these in stock and I will be placing the bulk order tomorrow. Once I get them the cue balls will be $23 each and $12 for USPS Priority Mail shipping. Payment options will include PayPal F&F, Venmo and check mailed to me. There will be either 8 or 9 available for sale at these prices. I live in the Seattle, WA area if anyone wants to meet in person...
I'm interested in getting one, if you can make it over to Temple on a Monday night that would be easiest for me, or we could arrange something on the weekend.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in. Let me know when you have them.

sbrownn

Registered
I'm interested in getting one, if you can make it over to Temple on a Monday night that would be easiest for me, or we could arrange something on the weekend.
Probably wouldn't head into Seattle from Redmond Ridge just for a cue ball. I could meet you in Bellevue along I90 if that works for you.

MrBouncy

Probably wouldn't head into Seattle from Redmond Ridge just for a cue ball. I could meet you in Bellevue along I90 if that works for you.
Ahh, east side, I live out on Vashon island but could get somewhere close to Bellevue on a weekend. Sometimes I head over to Auburn to socialize so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch from there. PM me when you have supplies and we'll make arrangements.

Thanks!

mrpiper

Registered
How is this ball different in either it’s design or actual product specificatiins from the Predator. Arcos ll cue ball?
I actually prefer playing with the Measle Cue Ball that I have in red, black and blue dot variations or my Blue Dot
centennial cue ball. Oddly, I have a collection of various cue balls. The Arcos ll cue ball resembles this design.
Unless you have played a few hours with a Dyna set you can't really appreciate how good these are. The cue will be cleaner longer, and clean up easier than any rock you have ever struck. IMHO there is really nothing as good on the market, and I own Aramith Tournament, Recent 2 year old Centennials, and prefer the Rhodium set to either. Truest role and best breaking balls I have played.

Reactions: bbb

mrpiper

Registered
My Paladium set came with two of these and I put one with my Tungsten set or I would be all in for this buy for sure! Thank you for a very fair price!

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unless you have played a few hours with a Dyna set you can't really appreciate how good these are. The cue will be cleaner longer, and clean up easier than any rock you have ever struck. IMHO there is really nothing as good on the market, and I own Aramith Tournament, Recent 2 year old Centennials, and prefer the Rhodium set to either. Truest role and best breaking balls I have played.
Appreciate your comments. I haven’t any experience with Dyna cue balls or the set. As far as keeping the cue ball
clean, I tend to think it relates more to the brand chalk on the cue tip striking the cue ball than the chemical formula
of the resins used ot whatever. I realize there is such a thing as inferior quality but sticking with premium brands sets,
the chalk is more important than anything else. You can play with Taom V10 for hours and never have to clean the cue
ball. I imagine it’s likely true for Pyro chalk. I know that’s true for Pagulayan chalk since I’ve been playing with it awhile.
Thanks for the input about the Dynasphere CB. IMO, it resembled the Arcos II cue ball which is why I originally asked.