Earl Strickland vs. Darren Appleton May 6th, 7th and 8th

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also i'm a bit confused on the format. How many games are they play on the first day or per day, is each day 10 sets race to 9? and is there any change of this stream being looped?

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looks like it's starting. earl wins the lag and has first break. nothing drops, daz is up

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl is up 2-0, Darren is has used some nice safety play here in the third rack to take back the table

The pearl is looking very fluid and comfortable with the table.

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl returns one of Darren's safeties with an excellent kick. Daz sells out and Earl is up and running again.

Nvm, back to Darren and he's finishing this runout smoothly.

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2-1 as it stands now in favor of Earl.

Earl is wearing a weigh set on his lower back, and big ear muffs, Darren is also wearing what appear to be wireless headphones or noise cancellers.

Darren breaks again. It's very tough to get something to drop on this table. Maybe someone should adopt Corey Deuel's safety break that he used against Shane recently. Hide the one ball....

molinatx4206

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2-1 as it stands now in favor of Earl.

Earl is wearing a weigh set on his lower back, and big ear muffs, Darren is also wearing what appear to be wireless headphones or noise cancellers.

Darren breaks again. It's very tough to get something to drop on this table. Maybe someone should adopt Corey Deuel's safety break that he used against Shane recently. Hide the one ball....

Great play by play bud

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daz makes a ball on the break but scratches. No serious problems on the layout for Earl (except maybe two pockets that are missing)...

Earl takes BIH, and runs out. Lot's of unique positional play here. I have no audio, so I can't hear what Nick Varner is saying unfortunately.

3-2 earl.

molinatx4206

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daz makes a ball on the break but scratches. No serious problems on the layout for Earl (except maybe two pockets that are missing)...

Earl takes BIH, and runs out. Lot's of unique positional play here. I have no audio, so I can't hear what Nick Varner is saying unfortunately.

3-2 earl.

Lol how do you scratch! With 4 pockets

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Next rack. Earl NEARLY scratches on the break and leaves the CB hanging on the shelf of the pocket. Manages to lock the cb up off the one down to the short rail and behind the 5. Time is running short for Daz, and he plays and intentional foul to make more traffic for earl.

With BIH, Earl clears out the problem created by Darren's intentional foul on the first shot. He then Proceeds to run out. 4-2 to the Pearl

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After some initial safety play, Darren is at the table, the layout is not easy here. Couple balls near the rail.

They're having to play off the rails a lot for position. Darren runs out to get back a game. 4-3 Earl.

I'll be gone in an hour and a half, if someone wants to take over commentary then.