Earl's Seminole Win: How Strong Was His Tourney Performance?

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Disclaimer: I'm a little biased, being from Greensboro and gettin' to see Earl play on occasion...

Just how good was his play?


CONGRATS TO EARL!!! :)
 
Go Earl Go !!!!!!!

I didn't get to watch it but I am very proud of the pearl !
Shawn is a great guy and I would have been happy to have
seen him win also . I hope Earl keeps up the winning ways
and we are lucky enough to get a glimpse of the old Earl .

Thanks to BigTruck for the updates !!!

Take care my friend ... Larry


Ps. I just had to change my avatar for a bit :wink:
 
I watched him at the US Open and he was playing great. I am sure with some of the draws he had he had to play good. Earl is still a great player and if he does not get into his own head he can continue to do well. Congrats to Earl again
 
Disclaimer: I'm a little biased, being from Greensboro and gettin' to see Earl play on occasion...

Just how good was his play?


CONGRATS TO EARL!!! :)

I saw the stream of his wins over Mika, Daz, and Putnam, and he got out almost every single time he could come with an offensive shot. The comeback against Daz down 8-6 was especially impressive.

As close to the Earl of old as he's been in some time.
 
Back
Top