Sold Early Ginacue $7000

Sold Item

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   1
Tough question. Has to affect it some but I am not really very experienced at establishing value depreciation with these problems. Maybe some body else can respond.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Pics would be helpful. The line you are describing sounds scary. Could be the cue was snapped in two and repaired. Post pics. Also, the forum rules is you must post a price.
There was a very high end Gina cue repaired just like this one. Ivory high and low points in the forearm and forward/ reverse points in the butt sleeve. It had a steel joint with these same joint collars. Would have had an ivory joint originally. Sold at auction for $4400....I was outbid. Later the cue came up for sale and went for alot less.

Crazy to see 2 of this era Gina cues with the same forearm repair.

SwissChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
There was a very high end Gina cue repaired just like this one. Ivory high and low points in the forearm and forward/ reverse points in the butt sleeve. It had a steel joint with these same joint collars. Would have had an ivory joint originally. Sold at auction for $4400....I was outbid. Later the cue came up for sale and went for alot less.

Crazy to see 2 of this era Gina cues with the same forearm repair.

thanks for the detail report
and 7k for a older repaired Gina ......IDK