Early round pics of the BB-BDMHT

Hal

Daaang!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Things are heating up for the BB-BDMHT. Tempers are flaring and opponents are vicious. Watch out for further pics.
 

Attachments

  • action.jpg
    action.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 268
..........
 

Attachments

  • action1.jpg
    action1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
..........
 

Attachments

  • action2.jpg
    action2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Maybe if you spent as much time playing as you do taking pictures, you might actually post some scores.....Jackass. :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hal
Hal,
I'm afraid your camera noise disturbed DaveK in mid-smacktalk. If he is to compete with the other smack-talkers; it will require his full effort.

I must insist that you refrain from bothering the competitors during play. You need to invest in one of those fancy digital camera's; or perhaps one of those clunky soundproof boxes for your current model.

P.S. - if you are on assignment from Sports Illustrated, then please ignore this post and snap away.
 
Williebetmore said:
Hal,
I'm afraid your camera noise disturbed DaveK in mid-smacktalk. If he is to compete with the other smack-talkers; it will require his full effort.

I must insist that you refrain from bothering the competitors during play.

I wonder if Hal got a picture of williechickenout in his hiding place, wherever that may be :confused:

Dave
 
supergreenman said:
Maybe williechickenout is lurking in the DCC AZ/1hole room thread.


He probably fell asleep in there :boring2:

Dave
 
Back
Top