East Indian Rosewood Plane Jane - New Ringwork

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will post better photos once I get this one wrapped. This will be heading to Jamie at the Mid West Cue Show this weekend. Ringwork is Abalone with a .010" Ivory Border.

Posting a few up now and a few more later. Pictures aren't that great because I didn't have time to set up properly. Will take better ones later.

09-30-10-001.jpg


09-30-10-002.jpg


09-30-10-003.jpg
 
Tony

Very cool ringwork in this cue. The likes that we have never seen before from any cuemaker. Way to make it your own. Keep up the great work.

Kevin
 
I forgot to add. Each piece get proportionally larger as it goes down the cue. Five different sizes had to be made (including shafts).
 
These rings came out GREAT Tony! Can't wait to see it in person... I bet the rings glisten!!!
 
FWIW -

Tony,

I have seen your cues jump by leaps and bounds over the past couple/few years. I've seen quite a few that I thought were nice...and quite a few that I didn't care for (to be perfectly honest).

Being a PJ fan...I've got a soft spot for killer woods and nice accents.

You knocked this one way the hell out of the park.

The wood is stunning, the rings are bad-a$$, and the fit/finish looks to be just about as close to perfect as you can get.

Congrats, sir. I know this ain't your fanciest work...but I think it's some of your best. You got talent...fo' sho'.

V/R,

Mark
 
Looks for great stuff being posted for the show...

Don't want anyone to miss this ring work... ultra cool stuff!!!!
 
Tony, did you design this ringwork? Ultra creative cues coming out of your shop lately..

Love it...

What material is it? Either I am drunk or the pictures are a little blurry.


Chris <----hasn't had a beer in weeks
 
The photos suck Chris. I'll get better ones tomorrow.

The ringwork is Ivory and Abalone. The ringwork was done by Jamie and I. He sent me a rough drawing. I drew it up. I'm not sure how close I came because when I finally got off my ass and did them, I couldn't find his picture, so I did it from memory.
 
super sharp ringwork

sounds as your new Machine works very fine with You,congrats.
Never stop your nice Ideas:thumbup:
Ralf- love the Zinzola Hit:D
 
Back
Top