I wsa at Valley Forge and seen a Sneaky the Nose was Dark Ebony, the rear was a Deep Purpleheart. 4 Veneers. I believe it was Prather's Booth, but I been to the sight and get no information really on it.
Looking to maybe buy it. Or another Cue with Ebony Nose Purpleheart Points. Lizard wrap. maybe some simple Ivory inlays. or whathave you.
Any1 know where I can find Prather cues for sale? After I left my wife was like I thought you were gonna buy a cue. I thought she was gonna kill me if I bought another. LOL women.
Looking to maybe buy it. Or another Cue with Ebony Nose Purpleheart Points. Lizard wrap. maybe some simple Ivory inlays. or whathave you.
Any1 know where I can find Prather cues for sale? After I left my wife was like I thought you were gonna buy a cue. I thought she was gonna kill me if I bought another. LOL women.