Ebony Pierce cheap

DamienLuu

Forever Pool Student
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Late!

This cue would match up perfectly with my Pierce jump cue!

Congrats to the buyer. The best deal today I believe.

bhanson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
This cue would match up perfectly with my Pierce jump cue!

Congrats to the buyer. The best deal today I believe.

The cue is not sold yet. I am sticking firm to 275 guys. It is already discounted enough that I should not need to come down anymore

Erajcustom89

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
258   0   0
waiting patiently!!!!!

I'm waiting patiently to get a tracking number or a word from the seller. The last time i heard from him he said he's gonna ship the cue out by sun down and provide me with shipping info which was 2days ago. I haven't got a letter of the alphabet or a number from the tracking info as yet. I mean no harm to seller I'm just trying to protect myself and get this right.... I sent you a pm before I commented on this thread.. its just right that you tell me whether or not you're able to ship the next day or 3days later...:cool:

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm waiting patiently to get a tracking number or a word from the seller. The last time i heard from him he said he's gonna ship the cue out by sun down and provide me with shipping info which was 2days ago. I haven't got a letter of the alphabet or a number from the tracking info as yet. I mean no harm to seller I'm just trying to protect myself and get this right.... I sent you a pm before I commented on this thread.. its just right that you tell me whether or not you're able to ship the next day or 3days later...:cool:

Bump for Erajcustom

Erajcustom89

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
258   0   0
still waiting..

Waiting patiently!!!

You keep pouring water in the sponge you know what's the outcome right?
Its come a time the sponge can't absorb anymore!!!!

:mad:

aadamczyk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I just spoken to Bryan about this. Not to seem like a middleman. He was very apologetic. Said he had a lot of things come up the last few days. He gave me his word that he would over night the cue tonight. Bryan is a good guy and has never screwed anyone over. You will get tracking tonight. I know his computer is down. If you would like to get his info pm me and I will provide.