nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Live Now! Efren Reyes vs Bobby Emmons!
One Pocket! Race to 5 for $500!
Share Share Share!
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/povpool

FYI -- from live stream forum..

the above just finished but negotiations under way for possible new set....

fun Saturday...

NOW .. 7 PM est -- 1 PKT race 7 9/6

Last edited:

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Still playing. Efren giving 9-6 abd this guy can play a little bit. I think the score is Efren 6 Bobby Emmons 5 going to 7

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

prad

Flip the coin
Silver Member
This bobby guy seem to be a good player but he is just loosing his composure.
But kudos to him for stepping up for the game.

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
4 games to one Efren race to 10 spot is 9 to 6 weight to bobby in one-pocket

klone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks POVPOOL for streaming this for free on a Saturday! Always thrilled to be able to watch The Magician play...

RussPrince

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wtf i could only listen to so much of that guy gasping for air in the mic and talking gangster slang

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
Efren plowed Bobby Emmons for 1000 / 2000 / 6000 straight sets. Leaving out of Cali tomorrow night. Going to NYC tomorrow to play Earl and then on to Vegas. Efren is tearing stuff up. They will have the stream for the Vegas Trip... according to the announcer.

Okay update.... They will be playing in Vegas in the pit at Pool Sharks same spot for Bobby 9-6 for like $20K... this after getting his butt handed to him 3 straight sets. 21st of January.

Lesh

Last edited:

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Daniel also stated Efren will be going to Derby which is awesome for all of us who are going. Efren wasn't there last year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Agent 99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks .. Very Cool .. The Pit is part of my Turf .. Can't wait for the twenty first !!

dom_poppa

Banned
I really don't get pool players.

You get your ass handed to you for huge money and want to make a date for more money on another night?

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
Tonight's stream is still rolling.
Danny and the new commentator Box are both sticking around.
Santos may be playing Bobby Emmons tomorrow....

Last edited:

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really don't get pool players.

You get your ass handed to you for huge money and want to make a date for more money on another night?

I don't know the young man but he obviously likes the game. I didn't see the whole thing, so I don't know if he needs more weight or not. Logically, I think he may have skipped a few rungs by matching up with Efren. Anyway you slice it, it's a tough game for the kid. If he starts winning, team Efren may want to adjust if the kid gets even from tonight. Unless of course they freeze up all the money at this spot. So I don't see him making a huge score. This matchup probably says more about being young than deep thinking about making a big score.

But since you are in Vegas (I think) at least you can watch it. It's always cool to see the Magician, there probably won't be that many more chances to experience his genius.