I would like to see these two play now before they get any older. Maybe even an all-around would be better. In 15 ball I'll take Mr. I was Lucky. Johnnyt
I would like to see these two play now before they get any older. Maybe even an all-around would be better. In 15 ball I'll take Mr. I was Lucky. Johnnyt
If the "Mike" you're talking about is Mike Sigel, I agree. A lot of folks don't know just how good Mike Sigel plays rotation pool (9-ball, 10-ball, et al.) and just how suffocating his safeties are. At the recent Seminole Tribe Empire State 10-ball championship, when Mike played Shaun Wilkie (the second of Mike's 3-consecutive match white-wash), Shaun had no shot the entire match. Mike either broke and ran out, or else played a suffocating safety that had Shaun kicking two, sometimes three rails at the object ball.
If by "Mike" you mean Mike LeBraun (Efren's good pal and traveling buddy), I don't think that'd be a fair match, because Spanish Mike doesn't play competitively anymore.