AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems like more events and streams
like this would help get people excited
about pool.

JessEm

AzB Goldmember
Silver Member
This is my first opportunity to attend a professional tournament in person so I'm beyond excited.

So, how was the experience?

I'm going to checkout that place next time I'm in the area. How many tables do they have?

Bedwards

Registered
It was an absolute blast. The place was packed but we were lucky enough to get a nice spot by the bar where we were able to watch lots of great matches.

I thought it was really cool to see both Omar and Tyler hang around between matches and play games against the kids. They definitely made their days.

Already looking forward to attending next year. Just hoping we won't have to drive all the way home in a snow storm again. Only in MN. :)

JessEm

AzB Goldmember
Silver Member
It was an absolute blast. The place was packed but we were lucky enough to get a nice spot by the bar where we were able to watch lots of great matches.

I thought it was really cool to see both Omar and Tyler hang around between matches and play games against the kids. They definitely made their days.

Already looking forward to attending next year. Just hoping we won't have to drive all the way home in a snow storm again. Only in MN. :)

Awesome!

It can snow anytime in Minnesota. The place is a geographical anomaly. The average temp is colder than Alaska! USA's Siberia.