Embassy Billiards in Alexandria, IN

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
I went to this pool hall last night that I havent been to in 13 years, and to my surprise, it was still open, and hasnt changed a bit! I took my wife and son with me and drove the hour and fifteen minutes to the place and played for a few hours, and man I tell ya what, it was like taking a trip down memory lane. I used to go to that pool hall fairly often when I was younger, and really didnt expect it to still be there. I talked with the owner about registering here on AZ , and he seemed pretty interested. So if you are on your way through, and feel the need to gamble a little, or just want to play in a great pool room, try Embassy Billiards. they have 16 7' valley bar boxes, and 2 9' brunswicks up front that had action going on them the whole time we were there. their phone number is 765-724-0119. they have tournements every sunday, and they dont open until 6:00pm. the bad part is, going there made me feel old! damn, 13 years......
 
Back
Top