enjoypool.com final matches game by game

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The women's finals get underway in about 40 minutes and we will have a game by game report from the finals.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
We should be started in about 15 minutes here. Allison is out warming up now.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Game 1

Allison breaks and makes 1 ball. Full path to 1, but no pocket. Plays good safety leaving Jasmin kicking at ball.

Jasmin already taking extension.

Jasmin kicks the ball 2 rails and leaves Allison the edge of the 1 a length of the table away.

Allison safes Jasmin back and leaves her kicking again.

Jasmin kicks the ball but leaves an open shot at the 1. Allison will have the first real control of the table.

This rack is pretty wide open now and Allison really should have no trouble with this.

Allison is down to the four and will have to draw it a bit. Takes extension and gets good shape on 5. Routine out from here.

Allison clears the rack and takes the lead.

Score: Fisher 1 Ouschan 0

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Game 2

Jasmin breaks and makes 1 ball. Is within 3-4 inches of 1 ball without a real pocket to shoot at.

Shoots safe but might have left window for Allison.

Allison plays slight masse to hit ball but leaves Jasmin open shot on 1. This rack is no gimme though. Jasmin already has problems with the 2/9 clustered up.

Jasmin went for the 2/9 carom and missed it, but she made sure to leave Allison safe on the 2 just in case.

Allison banks the 2 in and now will have to bank the 3 or play another safe.

Allison plays a questionable safety on the 3. Leaves Jasmin a full path to the 3 and she safes Allison right back. Might have left an edge for Allison though.

Allison had enough the ball and makes the 3 in the side. Still not completely out of the woods here. Little tester on the 4.

Makes the 4 in the heart of the pocket with great shape on the 6. Pretty straight forward out now.

Allison finishes off the rack. Jasmin can blame the score so far on a couple less than stellar safes that Fisher gave her chances on.

Score: Fisher 2 Ouschan 0

facets58

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Job MIKE!!!

I tried to call you but couldn't find your number in my phone:confused: I just wanted to let you know that the pool junkies (like me) really appreciate all of your hard work.

Mike Hurst

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Game 3

Allison breaks and makes 1 ball. Full path to 1 but no pocket.

Allison fires in the cross side bank. Leaves cut on 2. Nice shot to make the 2 and get shape on the 3 through a little traffic.

Allison navigates the rack beautifully to get out.

Allison has now sent the message to Jasmin that she can play either defense or offense to win these games.

Score: Fisher 3 Ouschan 0

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Game 4

I know it is early, but Jasmin is playing the top female player alive today. She has got to get on the board here. She really needs a break and run to take away some of Allison's momentum.

Ouschan breaks and makes 2 ball. Has full path to 1 but the 6 ball blocks the side pocket. Jasmin already takes extension.

Jasmin plays safe but leaves Allison very basic rail first shot to hit and possibly make the 1 ball. Jasmin went for a better safe and missed it pretty bad. Just lucky the 1 rolled behind a ball. Allison now takes her extension.

Allison tried to make the ball and missed it leaving Jasmin a shot. Jasmin is now in control and must get out on this open table.

Jasmin has slowed down a little bit here but is making her way through the rack with ease. Runs rack to get on the board.

Score: Fisher 3 Ouschan 1

facets58

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jasmine's ranking...

Jasmine has risen all the way up to 42 on the WPBA points list. If she can find a way to win, she would move up to 33rd.

What a great talent.

A top 5 ranking is definitely possible when she has 10 tournaments in a row on the WPBA. Is Allison worried??? Probably not, but she might be bummed that she will have to start practicing again...lol

Mike

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Game 5

Allison breaks and comes up dry.

This is the first dry break I can remember in all of yesterday and today.

Jasmin has shot on 1 and makes it. The balls are all out there and this would be a golden opportunity for Jasmin to get right back into this match.

Jasmin is taking her time now. Studying things much more. 5 to the 6 looks like the key. Makes the 5 with no problem and this looks routine from here.

Jasmin makes the 7 and 8 with perfect shape on the 9.

Score: Fisher 3 Ouschan 2

Subsonic2u

No wonder I can't shoot
Silver Member
Many Thanx Mike

This is great. Not as good as play by play radio, but I'm thrilled.
Charlie

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Game 6

Jasmin breaks and makes 2 balls. Leaves long straight shot on 1 ball with cue ball on rail.

Makes 1 and the 5 looks like the only real trouble. Might have to play 5-7 combo.

Plays great shot to get shape to make 5 down the table. Might have rolled a little to far though. Makes the 5 and this looks pretty simple from here.

Jasmin makes the 8 with great shape on the 9. We definitely have a match here.

Score: Fisher 3 Ouschan 3

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
By the way, I heard just now that Jasmin will be playing in the 14.1 event in Jersey later this month.

Mike

facets58

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike, does Allison look concerned at all? I know Allison has know about Jasmine for about 10 years, but I don't think ANYONE expected this run thru the one loss side. So far she has beaten 5 of the top 8 players (6 if she beats Allison).

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Game 7

Fisher breaks and makes 1 ball. Full path to 1 but no real pocket. Plays good safety leaving Jasmin kicking.

Jasmin plays outstanding kick leaving Allison with tough kick on 1.

Allison comes through and kicks the 1 but leaves full path to 1 for Jasmin.

Jasmin plays safe leaving Allison kicking.

Great kick by Allison leaving Jasmin kicking. No, Jasmin goes for the jump cue.

Jasmin missed the only jump she went for yesterday.

Jasmin jumps and makes the 1 ball but scratches in the corner. That one is going to leave a mark as the table is wide open for Allison now.

Allison takes her extension planning the 2 to the 3.

Jasmin has definitely gotten Allison's attention. Allison is shooting much slower now. Runs to the 6 ball and looks pretty easy from her.

Allison juiced the 6 a little so she wouldn't have to settle for a long shot on the 7.

Allison hit the 7 a little hard and got to the 50 yard line on the 8. This is not easy.

Makes a great cut in the side on the 8 and leaves a fairly routine 9 ball which she makes.

Score: Fisher 4 Ouschan 3

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Game 8

Ouschan breaks and makes 3 balls. Leaves long shot on 2 slightly off angle.

Makes the 2 and caroms into the 9. 9 ball slowly creeps towards pocket and falls in.

That was a quick win for Jasmin after Allison took a bit of time working out that last rack. That can't make Allison happy.

Score: Fisher 4 Ouschan 4