Eric Yow's Trick Shot Madness - booking shows

ericyow

WPA Masse World Champion
Silver Member
Greetings, friends. Thanks for watching the ESPN2 show "3 Cushion Grandmaster." It was a blast and I'm glad you liked it. I aim to do much more in the future. Currently, I've graduated law school, taken the bar, and have moved to a new city to start work at a firm. Now that I've been in Clarksville, TN 3 weeks and have gotten settled in, I've found my boss really likes the publicity the firm has gotten because of my success in the billiard industry. The Leaf Chronicle (newspaper) article they did on me, a big spread, he has hanging in the waiting room up front at the receptionists desk. At social events he introduces me as his newest employee, the world masse champion. I don't complain. ;)

Now that I'm settled in and the job is going well, I'm booking shows and lessons again. That's where you come in. I would like to do as many shows as possible before the year's end to help pay for the next few tournaments I am to compete in.

If you want to book "Eric Yow's Trick Shot Madness - An Artistic Pool Show" or know someone who might, please, contact me. I'd very much appreciate it.

I'm also looking for a sponsor for the next two events - the Player's Championship in November and the World Championship in December. Money's tight now that student loan bills are heading my way, but with your help and the Lord's favor, I'll make it. I know it.

And for those who enjoy the videos on my site, I plan to film some new shots with my newest Dieckman Masse Cue that will blow you away! Just wait!

-yow!

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Eric,

I for one enjoy the videos and can't wait for new ones. Keep up all the hard work and good luck to you in the future.

BVal

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
Eric, great news on the job. I love the fact your boss appreciates your talents so much! Sadly I missed the ESPN show but my league captain saw it & said it was some of the most impressive stuff he'd ever seen!

Good luck with the shows & the tournaments.

Subsonic2u

No wonder I can't shoot
Silver Member
Yo Yow

If some nice rich person books one of your shows near me, let me know. I'd love to attend. Shame your new law bussiness doesn't sponser u, look at the publicity they are missing.:eek: How often do lawyers get a "good" write up in the paper? :p Last lawyer I heard about was the one from Chicago who didn't pay the reward for the return of her Q. :mad:

Charlie

PS Loved the 3 cushion show. Super amount of skill involved.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Hey eric, you've mentioned the dieckman a few times now, and I was wondering if you could take a second to explain what makes it work so well. I dunno anything about masse cues... they actually make cues specifically for masse rather than jumps? That's neat. What's this brand got over the others?

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eric, did you see this video http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Akairotenchi&p=r maybe you should team up LOL:D

Creedo check this post to see Yow new Dieckman masse Cue http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=756721&postcount=1
The cheapest masse cue is a CueTec Masse Cue. Check Shooter Billiards website.

Eric you should get the Law Firm to sponsor you. Also could check with MWR at Fort Campbell to do an artistic exhibit. I know the soldiers would love it and your law firm get some free military advertise from the base newpaper, if they did a write up. I wonder how many people noticed the silver parade saddles in the background, on your last video.
Welcome back and I'm glad you're posting again.
Bob Watson

ericyow

WPA Masse World Champion
Silver Member
My billiard cue is a KF cue. The newest Dieckman Magic Wand is a masse cue and is beautiful!!! I'll see about taking some close-up pictures soon.

ad2.jpg

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
Eric,

You should be very proud of your performance. If you ever saw the movie Zoolander, the analogy might be that Semih had to take off his underwear while still wearing his pants, to beat you ;)

ericyow

WPA Masse World Champion
Silver Member
Now THAT'S funny!!! hahaha
I watched the show again today b/c a friend put it on dvd for me and I noticed something I hadn't before. After I make my finale on the first try, the look on Semih's face is priceless! (at about 2:45) Looks like, "oh geez, finta get beat." But, his last shot was great (7 attempts later...hehe). I hope I get to play him again under comparable circumstances sometime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRqqrr2McbU&eurl=

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
dsfgjsdg;l lol you said finta. I dunno that I ever saw that on a forum before. So what's special about a masse cue that makes it different from, say, a jump cue? Or is it just that it's a regular cue but shorter? Super hard tip?

ericyow

WPA Masse World Champion
Silver Member
Mine are about 44" and heavier than normal. I have 3 (20oz 24oz 28oz), all three Dieckman Magic Wandzzz. I have about 13.25mm to 13.75mm tips, the ferrules are either plastic, brass, or my 2 newest shafts have no ferrules. And if I had my way, they'd all have Sniper tips, but on one or two I have a Moori (all I could get my hands on) and another has something unidentified that was thrown on in a hurry.

-yow!