ERNIE MARTINEZ MERRYWIDOW FIRST $850 steals it

paulybatz

"The Professor"
Silver Member
Ok, if this cue does not sell for this there is something wrong. I do not NEED to sell this cue at all. It just needs a player to use it, its a sin to sit in my case unused. I am actually losing a couple of bucks here but have been blessed many times this week so I am passing this one on to someone wanting not only a solid player but a very collectible cue. I would keep it but have other things Id like to buy that are NPR

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=89176

First come first served with a PM confirmation, and payment with USPS money order and the cue will be shipped USPS express mail.

Sales are restricted to continental US.

If it does not sell by Sunday I will just box it and keep it in the back of the closet for 10 years.
 
Great looking cue.
Love the wood combinations in this one.
A great offer at this price and hopefully it will sell.
 
Thanks Alpine

alpine9430 said:
Great looking cue.
Love the wood combinations in this one.
A great offer at this price and hopefully it will sell.

I know, the wood is grade A premium, much nicer in person, and has great resonance. In good times this cue would have been gone at 1250, however the only cues that have a market right now are 4K and up, the only people that are not affected by recession.

Even so I am still reluctant to sell it at such a price but want it to find a good home.
 
yeah, I know. I'm just too lazy to click a bunch of links looking for something I thought would be in this thread.
 
attachment.php

attachment.php


I hate links too, bump
 
Thanks Guys

Someone buy this cue...I think in 5 years the cue is worth 12-1500.
Once Ernie gets going, so do the merrywidows go bye bye.
 
Bump

Someone buy this cue...I think in 5 years the cue is worth 12-1500.
Once Ernie gets going, so do the merrywidows go bye bye.
 
Final Bump

This is the final bump, if there is no sale by 5pm today, the cue goes to the back of closet until VF 2009.
 
Back
Top