Ever Had one of these nights?

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
Last night i played APA Master League. We ended up playing a double match against the same team due to some scheduling conflicts we would have encountered later in the season. The team we played is so far above all the other teams in the league. Their entire team is BCA masters, and APA 9’s in 9ball. All of them have won Peachauer tour stops in our area.

Anyway, my first match I great! I missed maybe 4 shots then entire match and lost 7 - 0. Yep, shut out I was.

Now, in my second match I stunk it up. I couldn’t make 4 ball in a row to save my live. It was so bad, but somehow I won 7 – 3.

It’s funny how that happens. Play your best and lose then play bad and win. I love pool.
 
Back
Top