Ever heard of Oscar Moraya cues?

Needing weight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone ever heard of Oscar Moraya or Moraia or Moravia or something like that?

I heard he makes an incredible hitting cue....??

Does this ring a bell?

Where can I find one of these cues?

cesarmorales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it is Oscar Mireles

He makes cues in San Antonio and yes, they play very well. Many of the top local players use them.

Get your hands of one of his cues and you will not be needing any weight anymore!!!

You can find one of them in my cue case.

210-560-1221
210-209-7981

Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone ever heard of Oscar Moraya or Moraia or Moravia or something like that?

I heard he makes an incredible hitting cue....??

Does this ring a bell?

Where can I find one of these cues?

I hear he has a portable repair shop as well, this pic was taken at Derby City I think. Good stuff, although I find his taper a bit too fat for my fingers.

OscarMayer_Wienermobile.jpg

cesarmorales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
correct phone number for oscar.

210-605-6578.

If you order a cue from Oscar it will take about a year to get it. Oscar does zero advertising and has a waiting list because of his reputation. A complaint was made to one of the local pool halls to ban Oscar Mireles cues from the tournaments because it was thought to be an unfair advantage.

I was told by a local guy in San Antonio TX that Oscar Mireles no longer makes cues. I wish there was more info about this cue maker available online. Pretty sad that this is the only thread in existence, speaking about the cue maker. I guess there are probably a 100 other unknown local cue makers just like him though.

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the guy and all his contact info are in that facebook link you put up.

who better to answer any questions?

what am i missing here?

the guy and all his contact info are in that facebook link you put up.

who better to answer any questions?

what am i missing here?

Thanks for the info. I actually did write him on facebook, and also sent him an email (at the email he has posted on his facebook page) several days ago, but no reply yet. I asked for a price quote on how much a sneaky pete (with bocote into BEM) would cost to build, and the amount of time it would take to build it. I was just curious about the prices that his cues started out at. On an off topic note, I see that San Antonio TX has a lot of pool halls. I bet the pool scene down there is pretty strong.