Examiner Interview with Jerry Tarantola of the NYCGrind.com

AlisonF9ball

the other
Silver Member
Hi Argonath, just wanted to thank you for publishing this great story on NYCgrind and Jerry T. Over the past couple years, the site has gained exposure in a lot of new areas, but most people may not know the mission behind its creation.

I joined on as editor of NYCgrind.com because I was (and continue to be) inspired by Jerry T's passion and dedication to pool... to providing a fresh an positive venue to promote pool and its players, as well as promote other streams of information on pool, such as AZbilliards. "Thank you" to all the players & others who have supported our efforts. :)

Alison

"T"

Son of Da Poet
Silver Member
Cool!

By the grace of good fortune, Jude Rosenstock, and Chris Lynch, I had the pleasure of shooting a little with Jerry at Amsterdam Billiards a while back in November 2008 after a BCA League party. It still ranks as one of the most fun nights of pool in my experience.

I didn't know him at all. He was "Nablo's" partner in very entertaining 9 ball scotch doubles set that night and my partner was APA Tim from NJ. Jerry talked about what he was doing with a magazine and I was listening, but man, magazines are such a house of cards. There is no such thing as certainty in that business, but dammit, it looks like he's making it happen! Absolutely awsome!!