Excalibur 1x1 Fabric Soft Case

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I have a beautiful Excalibur 1x1 Black Fabric soft case. It is black color fabric. There is a cloth web shoulder strap, that can be removed using the snaps/clips provided. It has a 6" velcro closure pocket on the front with "Earl Strickland" written (maybe a signature), in white, across the pocket. It has a real soft cushy interior and a fabric sleeve to keep your shaft from rubbing against the cue butt.

There is NO chalk or other dirt marks on the inside or outside of the case. It has been used to store cues in my closet ... NOT taken to the pool halls.

Asking $24.95 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S.

Attachments

• Excalibur 001.jpg
    Excalibur 001.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 616
  • Excalibur 002.jpg
    Excalibur 002.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 626
  • Excalibur 003.jpg
    Excalibur 003.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 625
  • Excalibur 004.jpg
    Excalibur 004.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 618
Last edited:

AnthonyLewis208

I need to speak with the architect of this S-show!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Low pro...

I used to roll to the hall with one of these cases back in the day...mine didn't have the Earl signature....but it was still cool. My buddies would love it when they saw me stroll up sporting the EXCALIBER! :grin: Brings back good memories

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I used to roll to the hall with one of these cases back in the day...mine didn't have the Earl signature....but it was still cool. My buddies would love it when they saw me stroll up sporting the EXCALIBER! :grin: Brings back good memories

Anthony .... You could have this one .... for "old times sake"!

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Walking is good for you

My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60. Now he's 97 years old and we don't know where he is.

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress .... But then I repeat myself.
-Mark Twain

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.

-James Bovard, Civil Libertarian (1994)

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Catholic Coffee

Four Catholic men and one Catholic woman were having coffee after mass.
The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic man says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone says 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic man says, "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men gave her a look and said, "Well....?"

She proudly replies, "I have a daughter, blonde, slim, tall, 38 Double D breasts, 24" waist and 34" hips. When she walks into a room, men say, 'Oh my God'."

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a Happy Hour and by the time I leave, I look just fine.

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Cigarettes and Tampons

CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS
A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up & down the aisles.
The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him. He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. She directs him down the correct aisle.

A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.

She says, confused, 'Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?

He answers, 'You see, it's like this, yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo-ooo much cheaper.

So, I figure if I have to roll my own .......... so does she.
(I figure this guy is the one on the milk carton!)

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Understanding women (a man's perspective)

I know I'm not going to understand women.

I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax, pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root, and still be afraid of a spider.

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Shortest Fairy Tale Ever

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'

The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf and drank beer and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

THE END

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Women's revenge

'Cash, check or charge?' I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase.
As she fumbled for her wallet, I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.
'So, do you always carry your TV remote?' I asked.
'No,' she replied, 'but my husband refused to come shopping with me, and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally.'

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
BEST QUOTE OF 2009 . . . BRAVO FOR SHERIFF JUDD. Gotta admire the man for being honest .

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF GRADY JUDD

An illegal alien in Polk County Florida who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up 'executing' the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state wide manhunt ensued.

The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun. After he shot at them, SWAT team officers open fired and hit the guy 68 times.

Now here's the kicker:

Naturally, the media went nuts and asked why they shot the poor undocumented immigrant 68 times.

Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: (Talk about an all-time classic answer.) “Because that's all the ammunition we had. “

... I'm from Florida .... and, I'm PROUD!