Excellent Midwest Table Mechanic

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jack Zimmerman and his friend/assistant (name slipped my mind, getting old) finished my table today. Picked up rails last Sunday, was back today on time to reinstall perfectly as promised. 860 HR, new Artemis cushions, modified rail height and angle to match blue label, modified pocket angle from 43 to 41. Leveled everything up perfectly. What a difference, unbelievable!

These guys are both extremely polite and professional. Super nice guys. They're located in Southeast Indiana so anybody in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and even Illinois could have access to their services. I highly, highly recommend them.

They're coming back in two weeks to install new pockets and a diamond light Jack converts to LED.

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
Jack Zimmerman and his friend/assistant (name slipped my mind, getting old) finished my table today. Picked up rails last Sunday, was back today on time to reinstall perfectly as promised. 860 HR, new Artemis cushions, modified rail height and angle to match blue label, modified pocket angle from 43 to 41. Leveled everything up perfectly. What a difference, unbelievable!

These guys are both extremely polite and professional. Super nice guys. They're located in Southeast Indiana so anybody in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and even Illinois could have access to their services. I highly, highly recommend them.

They're coming back in two weeks to install new pockets and a diamond light Jack converts to LED.

Jack and Todd are the best! They setup my goldcrown 1 this past September and it turned out better than expected.

Qaddiction

User name says it all...
Silver Member
Thanks Mark, it was a pleasure working on your table. It's always nice to be able to meet a fellow AZBilliard member and put a face to a screen name as well. Enjoy that table!

Todd.

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Good to know. We are designing a new house in the Lexington KY area and after it's built, Mr. Zimmerman will be the one I call for my table install.

JZMechanix

Silver Member
Thanks, Mark!
It was a pleasure getting your Diamond tuned up. I'm sure it will bring you many more years of enjoyment (or until I get you set up with a new Pro Am! :yes:)
20180114_124919.jpg

20180114_124933.jpg

20180114_124944.jpg

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Table looks good!

I also had a great experience with Jack, ordering Ridgeback rails and Simonis (he covered the rails too) for my Valley - and shipped all the way up to Canada.

tim913

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not as good as my mechanic...he put the dome washers on upside down stating that the nut fits in there better :)

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jack and Todd do a great job They installed and set up my table. Couldn't ask for
nicer work or nicer guys. Jack even text me about a month later just to make sure
every was still as it should be. Thanks again Jack and Todd

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Gotta jump on the bandwagon here. I must agree that Jack and Todd do fantastic work. Jack has worked on a couple of tables for me, most recently setting up my brand new Diamond ProAM. Could not ask for better work from two outstanding gentlemen.