Experience Buying From RunOut Media

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to post a quick review about my experience buying from RunOut Media.

A few weeks ago the "What Would Efren Do" t-shirt caught my eye but I was curious about sizing, so I emailed at night to ask a question. I immediately got a helpful response and ended up receiving *both* sizes that might have worked best for me, plus no shipping, from Canada to the US. They came fast and at a great price (too bad I'm the only guy I know who knows Efren's face haha).

It was refreshing to see someone go so out of their way to be helpful and generous to a customer the way they are doing at Run Out, so I thought they deserved a mention here as I imagine AZB comprises a large part of their target audience. Hopefully they end up doing well, and I know I'll be buying more from them in the future.

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
Just wanted to post a quick review about my experience buying from RunOut Media.

A few weeks ago the "What Would Efren Do" t-shirt caught my eye but I was curious about sizing, so I emailed at night to ask a question. I immediately got a helpful response and ended up receiving *both* sizes that might have worked best for me, plus no shipping, from Canada to the US. They came fast and at a great price (too bad I'm the only guy I know who knows Efren's face haha).

It was refreshing to see someone go so out of their way to be helpful and generous to a customer the way they are doing at Run Out, so I thought they deserved a mention here as I imagine AZB comprises a large part of their target audience. Hopefully they end up doing well, and I know I'll be buying more from them in the future.

Thanks for the kind words. My business isn't run perfectly, nor is my customer service always perfect either ....but I do try my best. It's always nice to hear that my efforts are appreciated.

Thanks to all those that support me. :thumbup: