F/S Complete Hobby Cue Making Shop

JimL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Complete hobby shop for sale.
Sold Pending Final Payment
Do to some personal problems and impending back surgery I’m offering my entire hobby cue making shop for sale. Because of my back condition I’m really not up to crating & shipping all the individual pieces so I’d like to sell as a complete package. I’m located in north central Connecticut right on the Massachusetts line.
The primary equipment consists of:

2 Hightower deluxe lathes. 1 three years old 1 two years old
Both were the top package with all the extras. Also included Hightower wrap fixture

1 Hightower inlay machine. This is the stand alone unit.
Includes 7 inlay patterns.
Has the stock dremel tool & a proxxon

1 Bolton tools 12 x 24 bench lathe

1 old walker turner lathe I’ve used for sanding & finish work

1 Jet 10-20 plus drum sander w/ stand

1 old contractor series Craftsman 6 1/8 jointer planer

There are to many additional items to list videos, tooling, benches, leather wraps, and some nice shaft wood and of course some nice exotic woods.

Like I said I’d like to sell as a complete setup cash & carry. This is a perfect package for someone jumping into cue making or the guy who wants to expand.

$7500

We all know what these machines are worth, please no low ball offers. I can’t take pics right now, hopefully I can get some up by this weekend.

Please pm with questions.
Pics added,scroll down to posts #4 #5 & #6 for more

Attachments

• Shop sale 001 (Large).jpg
    Shop sale 001 (Large).jpg
    90 KB · Views: 997
  • Shop sale 002 (Large).jpg
    Shop sale 002 (Large).jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 991
  • Shop sale 003 (Large).jpg
    Shop sale 003 (Large).jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 996
  • Shop sale 004 (Large).jpg
    Shop sale 004 (Large).jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,008
  • Shop sale 005 (Large).jpg
    Shop sale 005 (Large).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 994
Last edited:

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
Do to some personal problems and impending back surgery I’m offering my entire hobby cue making shop for sale. Because of my back condition I’m really not up to crating & shipping all the individual pieces so I’d like to sell as a complete package. I’m located in north central Connecticut right on the Massachusetts line.

Both were the top package with all the extras. Also included Hightower wrap fixture

There are to many additional items to list videos, tooling, benches, leather wraps, and some nice shaft wood and of course some nice exotic woods.

Like I said I’d like to sell as a complete setup cash & carry. This is a perfect package for someone jumping into cue making or the guy who wants to expand.

$7500

We all know what these machines are worth, please no low ball offers. I can’t take pics right now, hopefully I can get some up by this weekend.

i'd love to expand, but my wallet would not like it
sorry to hear youre quitting jim
standing at a lathe all day certainly cant be good for your back

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Equipment for sale

$7500

Jim,
These are great for the price. If I sell my CNC machine I'd consider buying you out. At any rate I'm certain they will sell at this price quickly.
JerseyBill

JimL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More Pics

More Pics...

Attachments

• Shop sale 006 (Large).jpg
    Shop sale 006 (Large).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 990
  • Shop sale 007 (Large).jpg
    Shop sale 007 (Large).jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 999
  • Shop sale 008 (Small) (Large).jpg
    Shop sale 008 (Small) (Large).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 990
  • Shop sale 009 (Large).jpg
    Shop sale 009 (Large).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 990
  • Shop sale 010 (Large).jpg
    Shop sale 010 (Large).jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,023

JimL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
even more pics

Even more pics

Attachments

• Shop sale 011 (Large).jpg
    Shop sale 011 (Large).jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 986
  • Shop sale 012 (Large).jpg
    Shop sale 012 (Large).jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 979
  • Shop sale 013 (Large).jpg
    Shop sale 013 (Large).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 998
  • Shop sale 014.jpg
    Shop sale 014.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 981

JimL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last Pics For Now

Last ones for now

Attachments

• Shop sale 016 (Large).jpg
    Shop sale 016 (Large).jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 998
  • Shop sale 019 (Large).jpg
    Shop sale 019 (Large).jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 979
  • Shop sale 018 (Large).jpg
    Shop sale 018 (Large).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 974

JimL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'd love to expand, but my wallet would not like it
sorry to hear youre quitting jim
standing at a lathe all day certainly cant be good for your back

Thanks brent.Can't even think about getting to work in the shop with all the crap I've got piled up in front of me.Maybe after all is said & done I can get back to being one of your better customers :thumbup:

Trent

Banned
Geez if only you would have posted this up a few months ago, seriously a great deal here!!!

can someone give me a loan??

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like the way you put two auto stop power feed cut off brackets on your Deluxe lathe, one on each end. That allows you to make passes both directions with auto stop. You are offering someone a great deal to get started with multiple lathes and all the tooling needed. I pray all goes well with you and your sale.

JimL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Time To Sell

Thanks chris,that lathe was strictly for turning so I found it much easier to cut both directions when doing roughing cuts.

Ok, I've recieved numerous pm's some wanting the whole shop but not able to finish a deal right now & others interested in some but not all.

I'll be going thru the pm's & contacting ppl starting with those that expressed an interest in everything & then the ones that want specific machines. I'd like to have everything wrapped up this weekend.

I thank everyone thats expressed interest in this sale

Jim

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jim I have only one two part question, I have been looking into ordering the magnifying light you have from Rockler on the hightower. Is it any good and did you buy the light head only to go with it ?--Leonard

winners07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jim I have only one two part question, I have been looking into ordering the magnifying light you have from Rockler on the hightower. Is it any good and did you buy the light head only to go with it ?--Leonard

I was wondering about the magnifying lamp also.
thanks gary

JimL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hi Leonard,I know the light works good for me & as i recall this one came with the mag head & an led head.
Jim

potshot

Consistently inconsistent
put me on the waiting list "pending final payment"

Bax suk. 2 surgeries for mine so far. Good Luck.
Please inform me of relisting your stuff. Thanks