F/S Last two cues of the previous season

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Now I have two cues ready to imideatly shipment.

It is necessary to find the new owner for them to continue work with new pool cues :smile:.

Black hornbeam, cocobolo, maple, laminated maple shaft. Double recuts. The price of $750.00

Price Dropped - $650.00

124840367.jpg

Butterflies cue Black rosewood (Blackwood) + bird eyes maple. Two laminated maple shafts. The price of $1350.00
123442682.jpg

Price Dropped - $1070.00 with one shaft (butterfly) and $1170.00 with two shafts

Last edited:

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
All PMs answered. Thanks all for reminder.
Sorry. Has really overlooked to specify parameters and wood.

The first.
Black hornbeam, Cocobolo, straight grain maple, ivory substitute, the laminated maple shaft, Moory-M tip, the Radial pin joint. Length 1510 mm (59.5") !!!. Weight 530 gramme (18.7 oz), balance 50 sm (19.6").

The second
Black rosewood (African Blackwood), Figured Maple, ivory substitute, two shafts - the first is laminated maple, the second laminated maple with three butterflies - figured maple and Blackwood. Moory-M tips. Length 1530 mm (60.2") !!!. Weight of 610 gramme (21.5 oz) balance 51 sm (20"). and 590 gramme (20.8 oz) balance 50 sm (19.6").
Good luck

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
otlichnie kii, Dmitriy!!

Privet. Spasibo :). Rad slishat' rodnuiu rech :). Pishi mne PM ili e-mail, pogovorim:).

-------------------

To be correct to AZs I translate. It is in Russian but with latin letters :smile:.
Oweis_Yan Has written - Excellent cues.
I have written - Thanks. It is pleasant to hear the compatriot here. PM or е-mail me, we shall talk.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
688   1   0
Privet. Spasibo :). Rad slishat' rodnuiu rech :). Pishi mne PM ili e-mail, pogovorim:).

-------------------

To be correct to AZs I translate. It is in Russian but with latin letters :smile:.
Oweis_Yan Has written - Excellent cues.
I have written - Thanks. It is pleasant to hear the compatriot here. PM or е-mail me, we shall talk.

Bump for a Buddy!!!!!!

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Some answers to frequently asked in PM questions.

1. Why such parameters?

The first cue is longer then standard because among 5-7 sticks I make one more longly as usual. This cue in the length 59.5"

The second cue has been made under the order. But the customer could not pay the order because had a difficult financial situation. Parameters of the order were such as are specified in the specification. The price of the order was $1700.00. Now the cue is for sale with the essential discount.

2. What price of shipment to the USA?

Now approximately $75.00-$80.00 by means of EMS Russian Post. Term of arrival about 10 days.

Thanks for PMs.

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thanks, Simple :)

I shall be absent this week. Excuse for a delay with PMs answers. I shall answer all PMs at once on returning. Thanks for questions.
Good luck,
Dmitry

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
The christmas offer.

The first cue $1070.00 with one shaft (butterfly) and $1170.00 with two shafts.

The second cue $650.00.

Shipment to the USA about $70.00.

Merry Christmas:smile:

Last edited:

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
They really require new owners.:smile:
Offers and questions in PM please.

Merry Christmas :smile: