F/S: SCHON SP ivory 1 of 1 Cue - Radial pin.

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Rare Schon SP cue only 5 total made. Cocobolo and Ebony and Ivory. This is the only cue with points in the buttsleve. The points are Ivory & rings are silver. Have receipt for the extra buttsleeve work from the original owner ($584.31). Joint is a Radial pin. Comes with 2 Schon shafts and 1 has never been used. Rolls straight together and apart. 58" lg., butt weight 15oz , shafts are at 3.75oz ***Wrap is Exotic Monkey***. Rare find here.
We started at $1350 ----- Now down to $850

Last edited:

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Only Schon SP in the world like this with the extra buttsleve work. 24 point cue, 12 Ebony points and 12 Ivory Points. Don't like SS joints? This is a rare wood to wood Schon. Monkey Wrap is excellent feels great.

Last edited:

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Bump-a-roo-ski Nice cue! Also I'm aware that other Schon cues have points in the buttsleve. Find me this exact Model SP cue with points in the Buttsleve, you will not. Looking at trades as well. Also have a Timmy Prince, and a Fancy L. Buldworth "Blud Dot" cue available. For the right deal, I'd trade all 3 cues. Thanks!

Hogan77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Glws

WOW! That's a lot of schon! Too bad you couldn't ship to Canada because I would have already sent you the funds. GLWS on a monster cue!
(Still cant believe this is here at that price)

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
This cue has $600 work just in the buttsleeve. I believe I have it priced too low and I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet. At my original $1350 it was a good deal. $995 is practally a give away! I'll pay the shipping to boot. You pay the paypal fees. If it doesn't sell this week, it's off to the Bay. Steal it today!

***20 point cue (10) Ebony (10) Ivory into a nice piece of Cocobolo***

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Had some offers - lets hear some more :) Priced to sell quickly @ $995. For those who want to trade. Trade value is $1350
Looking to get a deal done this weekend :thumbup: